"Anything for you, malady." He said in a playful tone. Making me laugh too.

He held my hand as we walk inside the school gates and as expected, a got a few glares and bad looks from other students and some fans saying we're the best couple ever.

Uhm, I don't think so, girl.

"It wasn't as bad as you thought it is, right?" He whispered in my ear, which I admit sent some shivers in my body but I quickly recovered from that.

"It's still not starting, Luke. We're still not in the middle." I sighed. Luke opened the door of our classroom. Sophia was the first to greet me.

"Avery!" She said giving me a hug. The guys gave me a smile and waved. But there is one unfamiliar face sitting with the group. Who is he?

"You saw your brother? He's looking for you." Calum spoke. Luke just scoffed. I nudged him on the ribs, he let out a small groan.

"I'll just talk to him later." Luke managed to say. I smiled.

"Who is she?" The boy asked.

"Oh, she's my best friend and Luke's wife." Sophia said happily.

"Unfortunately." I added and they laughed.

"You're married? You don't look so." He stated and I just gave him a smile. Luke wrapped his arm around my waist. I gave him a weird look.

"What's your name?" He politely asked. I like his polite manners, just saying.

"I'm Avery."

"Skylar Avery." Luke interrupted. I gave him a glare.

"Oh please don't call me by my first name. I don't like being called by it." I quickly turned my attention back to him and he just nodded.

"But you know, I call her Sky." Luke butted in once again.

"What's your name, by the way?" I said ignoring Luke. I can see the amused expressions on Sophia and the others faces.

"I'm Dylan. But you can call me Dyl. Because Dylan's too mainstream and kind of corny." He chuckled. He's a good looking guy actually, with his brown eyes and brown hair. (imagine him as dylan o'brien because he’s so perf omfg)

"What? No. Dylan's a nice name." I chuckled. "I had a dog named Dylan."

"See? My name's too mainstream that a dog is named after my name." He said and we all laughed.

"Dylan's a cool name that's why I named it after my dog." I laughed.

Then we heard the bell rang.

"What's happening?" I said in confusion.

"The teacher's arriving, apparently." Dylan answered and we sat on our seats. I'm happy to be next to Dylan- I mean Dyl. He's a cool guy. I would love to hang out with him sometime.

"Sky, let's switch seats." Luke whispered beside me. Oh, I almost forgot about Luke. Lol.

"I don't want to. I'm happy with my seat." I pouted, and the unbelievable thing is he just nodded, he didn't argue or anything.

"Good morning class. I'm your substitute teacher, Jason Hemmings."

"Are you related to Luke or something?" A student screamed from the back row.

"Uhm, I-"

"He's not my relative or anything, we just have the same surname." Luke interrupted, catching the attention of all of the students in the room.