Sasuke x Shy!reader (Naruto)

Okay so this is my first oneshot- hope you like it!

Warning ⚠ : ooc sasuke (ig)
_________________________________________

(y/n) was a normal girl at the academy, although she was quite shy. But her dreams to become a jonin one day, made her a very determined person. But she did have a sad backstory, her parents died during a mission. Leaving her all alone, she was only 7 years old at the time. Little did she know she attracted a certain someone, the one and only sasuke uchiha. He was interested in her since she never fangirled over him or seemed to even admire his existence, he also got attracted to the fact that she was shy. Very shy.

One day in the academy, she bumped into him. "sorry" she spoke softly, he replied "hn" and walked away. She looked behind her and saw him walking away, she glared a little. 'what is his problem' she sighed, and continued to walk to her destination.

° timeskip °

It was the day they were going to be selected on teams. due to uneven amounts of students, there would be a team of 4 genin. (y/n) waited silently till she heard her name, "Team 7! (Y/n) (l/n), Naruto uzumaki, Sakura haruno, Sasuke uchiha!" she looked at her team members, and sat next to them. Naruto was funny, probably the only one she got along with. Since sakura thought she was stealing her "precious sasuke" or something along the lines of that. Sasuke was eh, rude i guess? He didn't talk much and had a attitude. But (y/n) was okay with it since she didn't talk much either. They waited to meet their sensei, he was late. Very late. "WHERE IS HE!?" Naruto asked, well yelled. He also had the great idea to prank him.

Although, those were all just memories. Sasuke has left the village for power, Naruto had went with jiraiya to train, (y/n) and Sakura had gotten close throughout those 3 years Naruto was gone. Naruto came back to the village a few days ago, and everything was fine for a while until sasuke decided to contact (y/n).

She was in her house, silently sleeping. When a knock was heard at her window, although she didn't hear it and continued to rest. The knocking got louder and louder until she woke up. She opened her window and saw the one and only, sasuke uchiha. "sasuke..? " she asked, rubbing her eyes thinking it's a dream. "(y/n) this isn't a dream." he told her, knowing what she thought from the expression on her face. "why are you here then?" her mind flooded with questions. Sasuke and (y/n) had gotten close when they got on the same team, so when sasuke left it was unbearable for (y/n). "I needed to see you, after all i didn't say goodbye." he spoke in a soft tone which he always used towards her, his eyes softening. She blushed a bit, and walked towards him, embracing him in her arms. They hugged for a bit, until sasuke heard soft sobs.

"why are you crying?" he asked her, embracing her tighter. "i-i just missed you why didn't y-you say goodbye?.." she sobbed, soaking his shirt in her tears. "there was no time, since sakura was being a leech" he replied, ruffling her hair. She looked up at him, and he looked down at her. They both started to lean in, as their lips embraced eachothers.