The Text

Millie's POV
I was in the den of my studio Blue Sky when I get a text, it was a text from an unknown person but I decided to read it.
The text
Hello Millie this is Abby Lee Miller I've seen you and your twin sister Ellie dancing at competitions and I think you both would be perfect for my team please get back to me as soon as you can.
My heart stopped this couldn't be real Abby Lee Miller wanted me and my sister to dance for her I couldn't believe it. My sister was working on her solo so I waited till she came out to tell her the news. "So I have some news"I said "what"Ellie said "I got a text for Abby Lee Miller"I said "sis we've been over this many times you can't prank me unless it is April Fools"Ellie said "I'm not pranking you"I said and showed her the text "this is amazing, don't you think"Ellie said "yeah I guess"I said "what do you mean I guess this is a chance of a lifetime"Ellie said. I love dancing and I want to dance at the ALDC but I'm worried about the drama I don't want to be caught up in that.
Ellie's POV
I can't believe Millie isn't happy about this, this is huge. "What's wrong"I said "I want to dance for Abby it's just I don't want to be caught up in drama, I mean think about how the moms treated Brynn how are they going to treat us"I said "I guess your right but look at it this way, do you want to dance at the ALDC"I said "yeah"Millie said "well then that's what we are going to do who cares what the moms think"I said "you're right now let's go tell mom"Mille said and we ran to our mom. "Mom"we said when we found our mom "what honey"mom said "we got a text from Abby she wants both of us to join her elite team can we do it please"I said "of course we will finish this week and head to LA"mom said "okay" we said and went to text Abby. After we texted Abby and told her we were joining the team we decided to chill until the group. After we rehearsed our group we headed home to get ready for tomorrow.