[Chapter 2] - Mono el Mono

Start from the beginning

Ryuko: T-Thanks... And what the hell was that?!

(Y/N): Huh? Oh, well I have abilites to call upon elements to my aid. I never used it since I never had the chance to do so.

Ryuko: Are you serious?

(Y/N): I technically just saved your life right?

Ryuko: (slightly blushes) W-Well... Yeah but-

(Y/N): Ah whatever, I'll just show you when we have the chance. For now we just need to find out where are we. (looks around)

You and Ryuko looked around to see dust and rubble in the "basement" of the house.

Ryuko: Wow... I had no idea something like this was under the house...

(Y/N): You didn't? Damn, this is crazy...

Ryuko: O-Ow!

I looked at Ryuko who was clutching her arm in pain. It was bleeding some crimson blood all over the floor.

(Y/N): O-Oh shit! Are you okay?!

Ryuko: Y-Yeah, the wound just probably reopened when something scrapped me during the fall.

(Y/N): Here, let me heal it for you.

Ryuko: You can heal too? Man you're just full of surprises today.

Suddenly, the blood from the ground just soaked up mysteriously. A mysterious voice rang in Ryuko's ears as you were about to heal her.

???: Wait... More. Give me more...

Ryuko: Huh?

(Y/N): Stay still Ryuko. I call upon Water!

Water droplets surrounded your hands as you were about to heal Ryuko. Ryuko stops you, which made you confused.

(Y/N): Ryuko. What-

Ryuko: Shhh... Do you hear that?

(Y/N): Hear what?

???: I need... More...

Ryuko: Who's there!? (turns around)

???: I need more... Give me more... More!

A shadow loomed over the both of us. Turning around, a giant sailor type uniform came out from the darkness and loomed towards Ryuko.

Ryuko: W-What the?!

(Y/N): Ryuko!

The uniform then pinned her against the wall, much to Ryuko's struggling. Deactivating your water elemental, you tried to pull the uniform off of Ryuko, but it wasn't budging by one bit.

???: DON'T GO! Please put me on!!

The uniform pushed be backwards quite a few feet, allowing me to lose my balance and hitting a wall. You fell on your ass as the uniform, for some reason, started taking off Ryuko's clothes.

Ryuko: W-What the hell!? Pervert!

???: Wear me! And feed me blood!

Ryuko: The uniform is talking?

(Y/N): Oww... It is? I don't hear it though.

???: Don't be scared! Put me on instead of being startled!

Ryuko: I knew it, the uniform was talking!

(Y/N): Ryuko!

???: That is not important right now!

The uniform then consumed Ryuko as she struggled to take off the uniform.

???: It fits! A perfect fit!