- ALL MY FAULT

Chpt 24- all my fault

This would have never have happened if I didn't run away. If I didn't talk to Joe. If I didn't go back and sat on his lap. If I did kiss him. But if I did kiss him I would lose Jacob. But now, I had lost them both. They hurt eachother because of me and now, every one would hate me. A officer came in then. He was chubby, brown hair blue eyes, nothing special. Holding a clipboard with a couple peices of paper on it. I didn't notice this man of course untill after he sat in front of me for a while. After a momant of not egnalliging him, he snapped his fingers in front of my face. I jumped causing me to look at him. "ma'am?" he was asking. "are you ok?" he asked. I looked at him with the tears still rolling down my bloody face. I shook my head. "ma'am, were going to need you to awnser some questions for us ok? Then you have to right a statemant. Can you do that for us? Will you be able to write?" he asked. I shook my head. "well after we ask some questions then you can just tell us what happened instead of writing it down." he said. I nodded sniffing. "ok first to see if your not in trama. What is today?" "t-today is Gummybearday. The 24 of turky." I stated. (turky is November) he looked at me like I was crazy. But recovered and wrote something down. "did they hurt you?" "y-y-yes!" I cried. "both of them?" "n-n-noo!" "witch one?" "Joe!" "what did he do?" I pulled up my sleeve to him the bruise in the shape of a hand. He nodded and wrote something on the clipboard again. "is that blood on your hands yours or theirs?" "thei-eirs" I sobbed. He nodded. "would you like to tell me what happened?" he asked. I shook my head. "well you have to some time. But for now I'll just give you a brake." he was about to open the door when I grabbed his wrist and spun him around. "I want to talk to spar." I say sniffing. "I'm sorry ma'am but you can't do that, he's not on this case." he says. "fine I say and sit back down. Spar was the only cop that I actully knew here, I mean, I knew some cops but I knew him like a dad. You know? I would always come to him when times got ruff and mom and dad wernt home. We became friends. Not good best friends it's just, he's my favorite. And he's the only cop I will talk to. Even if they pin me with keepin information from the police. I waited, still silantly crying and after about ten minutes the police man  

came back. He had gotten me a cup of something. I couldn't tell what it was but I knew that is was hot. He handed it to me and I looked at it. It was golden brown, like apple juice. I looked at it, then looked at chubby, then back at the cup and sniffed it. It was Apple Cider. HOT Apple Cider. I absolutly HATE hot Apple Cider. I only drink it when it's cold. I looked back up to chubby who was waiting for me to drink it. I sat the cup on the table without looking at him or the cup. Pretending both wernt there. "your not goin to drink it?" chubby asked. I shook my head. "why not?" he asked. I ignored him. I want going to talk to anyone unless it was spar. That was final. He shrugged and sat down. "so, start telling what happen now?" he asked puting on a fake smile. I put on a sweat smile and looked at him. Shaking my head. He huffed and walked out of the room. I could hear him yelling as he went Dow n the hall,"someone get boss!" I continued to cry and started off where he so rudely interupted me. Every one was going to hate me. All the popular kids besides Ezra and carter because I made a popular persons pritty face run into a diturbed one and then all the nerds. Because I hurt Joe. My train of thought was I terrupted again and this time chubby came with anouther police man. I figured this was 'boss'. His blond hair layed down on his head, like eminems hair. His green eyes were very pritty and he was way skinnyer then chubby here. I mean REALY skinny. This dude was scranny. 'boss' sat down in the chair infront of me and chubby sat next to him. Boss cleared his thought and I just ignored him. "ma'am? May you please tell me your name?" he asked. I shook my head and he sighed. "she said she wants spar. You know how he is when people request him." chubby said. Boss nodded. "why didn't you get him? Thus woman is having to keep the the story she has in her head recycling so she can remember it! Don't you think she wants to get rid of it? Get him NOW!" he yelled. I kept crying as chubby went out of the room once again with a big huff. Boss looked at me again. "he's going to get spar for you ok?" he asked reaganging himself in the chair. He looked uncomfurtable. "spar might be ruff, but don't let him get to you" he says. I knew that spar wouldn't be ruff with me, he would be like the father that was never there, or the sweet,protective, big brother that I never had. The door opened again and chubby ran in. Well the door realy didn't open, it was burst open. I could hear someone yelling in the hall. Then spar stormed in. He had an angry face that could scare them and make them shiz there pants. "what do you want?!" he asked. "this woman would like to talk to you" boss said in a calm tone pionti g at me. His head whipped around to look at me. His face at first was a mask of anger, then is turned into a pained, worried, simpathetic one. He jumped over the table, sliding acrased it and engulphed me I. His embrace. I cried into his chest as he soothed me with a calming voice and rubbed my back. He let go of me and took my face in his hands. Searchig for something in my eyes and asked,"what's wrong? What happened?!are you ok?" his voice had a bit of worry and fear as he asked. "she won't tell us what happened, she said she just wanted to see you." boss said recovering from his shock. Chubby was sti working on it. I would be suprised too if a man full of anger and yelling went strait to soft and caring at the sight of a little girl. "well then get out so she can tell me." he said in a plain voice. Boss got up and left the room. Dragging chubby with him who was protesting something about having super vision in here and making sure someone writes down what I say. Spar picked me up and put me on his lap. "tell me everything angle. Let it all out." he whispured in my ear. I sniffed and begane my story. Starting from the beginning where I started to like Joe, all the way to this smorning when I hugged hi anyway because I was to lonely to care who it was and how he started to squeeze my arms in frustration that I didn't love him any more. I even showed him the bruises. Then last but not least, when Jacob came and they started to fight an I called the police. After I calmed down abit, I asked spar if I could see Jacob. Spar took me out of the room and guided me to his house so I could clean up before I went and saw Jacob. He wouldn't let me leave unless I did. So I did and grabbed a pair of baby blue skinnys and a white tanktop that I kept here when I had to stay over. My hair was now clean and I smelt like strawberries. I told spar that I was ready a he drove me to the hostpital. We walked up tothe front desk an the ladie gave us what we needed. We had to go to room, G12210. As we got to the door spar gave me a hug and a kiss on the forhead and told me that everything was going to be ok and left. I took a breathe and walked in. There, was Jacob, in a night gown thing on a bed cleaned up and everything with a couple of stitches around his face and a cast on his arm. I ran over to him. "Jacob!" I half yell half sob as I hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back whispuring In my ear at the same time, "I missed you jacy" and that made me laugh. I loved him so much. "so what's broken? Are both of you ok?!" I asked in a worried tone. "yeah, I'm fine but I don't know about d-bag over there." he said pointing at the curting that was drawn probably around anouther bed. I yanked it back to see a sleeping Joe.  

-----------------------------------

(sooooo... I was sitting around last weekend with my little sisster and we were thinking of the new movie tangled. Then a spark hit me...jk actully it was a book. No joke, I mean my sisster had thrown a book at me. ANYWAY, as I was saying. I thought of this other book that could be a mix of all the fairytales put together. It would have, Cinderella,snowwhite,sleeping beauty, and repunsle. Plus, I think that I might change this title cuz I kinda went off topic with it. I don't know how I got the remix thing but I think that this title might go better wth the other story that I wantto right. Please please please give you opinion! I love you all. .............. OH! and most of the outfits that i put stacy in, will be up soon! my sister was complaining about how she was never givin credit for helping with my stories,(which she is) sooooo i made her a barbie doll!!! and shes whering most of the out fits i could create from my closet! lol sound kinda gay....but i LOVE gays!!!) -ur nienha mono

Ur ninja monkey