- someone knows too much

Chpt 10. Someone knows to much

I woke up at 5:00 am to my cell ringing. I awnsered it while rubbing my eyes. "hellow?" I asked. "hey is thus Stacy?" a male voice said. I nodded forgeting i was on the phone. "yeah but I like to be called jacy sometimes." I say just to be safe. "well I was just calling to see if you got news yet." the voice said. "who is this?"I ask. "some one..." "well I don't know your name so I can't talk to you." I say and hang up. I went back to bed. Then I got up at 8:00 am. Got ready for school and went to the kitchen. I had an apple with carmal and went out the door. As I was walking there was a car honking behind me. I turned to look and see two grown ups behind the wheel. Honking for plesures. Nice. I fliped them off and kept walking. A minute later anouther horn went off and I turned to look again. It was Ezra. "hey jacy! Want a ride?" he asked."I don't know, you could rape me!"I say smiling. "well I promice with all my heart I won't." he said laughing. "fine." I say and slid in. It was only a couple minutes to the school. But those couple of minutes were awkward. "so where's your friend?" he asked slowly. "I don't know actully, he said he had to go some where after school and he never called me..." I said. "why didn't he come walk you to school?" he asked. "I wouldn't know Ezra but it seems you do." I said scowling at him. We were at school now and I got out of the car before it stoped. I could here Ezra calling my name and people stared at me. I was not happy. I was goin to talk to Carter. I was sick of them. I walked faster and went into the school to find Carter leaning against a water fountin talking to jonny and Jacob he was laughing. I walked up and they all turned to look at me. They smiled. "he-" Jacob and jonny were saying. "leave." I said sternly the stoped smiling and walked away. Leaving Carter only. "what's going on Carter? Something happened and you and your posse army telling me. What did you do to Joe?" I ask. Tears at the brim of my eyes. "Stacy, I don't know what happened. But please I don't want to make you cry again. All I was told yesterday was that I should give you a ride home by Ezra." he wiping the tear away. I slapped his hand away. "don't touch me.... this isn't a game Carter. I care about Joe. Where is he?" I ask sniffing. I'm gettig mad. He shrugged. I pushed my way past him and went down the hall. He was sitting there. On the ground. With a hat on. "Joe?"I ask slowly. He looked at me nu the brim of his hat sheilded his eyes. "Stacy?" he asked. "yeah it's me, are you ok?" I ask puting my hand on his shoulder. He shrugged. "look, Stacy...... we can't be together. It's not you... it's just were not working out... I'm sorry Stacy." he said slowly. Tears filled my eyes again. I stood up and took my hand off his shoulder. Rage filled me and I hit his hat off his head. I could only stare. Joe had a black eye. It was not swollen bu the other one was. I took a breathe and walked away.