Meet Zhang Euni: Chapter 1

"Thief! Thief! He stole my bag. Someone, please help!"

An elderly woman yelled for help. A man in entire black robes took away her bag and started running.

"Someone please help!"

Suddenly a young girl with sharp eyes and slender figure, face covered with green cloth, jumped from nowhere. A smirk appeared on her face and she started to run after the thief. The thief is running with all his might. Suddenly he entered a narrow lane through which only one person could run freely. The thief looked back once and smiled. But the girl is smart enough to over smart him. She took another short cut way. The thief again turned back and smiled as he couldn't see her anymore. When the thief reached by the end of the lane, he suddenly jerked. The young girl stopped before him.

"Thief uncle, please handover the bag to me. Granny needs it."

She said putting her hands on her hips, panting heavily. By that time, people already gathered there. The thief looked around and found himself in a difficult situation. In order to escape, he pushed the girl and started running.

"Thief uncle!!! Your purse fell."

The young girl shouted and the thief looked around in order to collect his fallen purse. Grabbing the opportunity, the girl sprayed something on the thief's face. As a result, the thief fell unconscious. She bend down to check if he was truly unconscious and smiled as she succeeded.

"Trying to play mind games with me?! Huh...poor thief uncle, you will end up in jail."

The girl stood up, dusting her hands off. She removed the green cloth from her face. Suddenly the police arrived there.

"Who did this?" The police officer asked

"It's me, officer. He tried to steal granny's bag." The young girl replied boldly.

"Thank you, miss."

Saying so the police took away the unconscious thief. The girl picked up the bag and handed it to the elderly woman.

"Granny, here it is." The girl said handing the bag to the old woman.

"Thank you, my child." The old woman took

"Granny, keep this with you." The girl said giving the spray to the woman.

"What is this?" The woman said looking keenly at the start, narrowing her eyes.

"This is a spray. If you use this on a person, he/she will fall unconscious. You need to keep this with you for your protection."

"Thank you, my child. What's your name?"

"Welcome, granny. My name is Euni, Zhang Euni." The girl said proudly hitting her chest.

The young girl replied. Suddenly she looked at her watch.