I grabbed my purse and phone,charger and walked downstairs my momma really had put everything together and I glad things working out as we planned.

I walked in the kitchen while my momma was on the phone talking to my auntie they was going out of town for a few days for my grandma birthday she was turning 64 I would go with them but I wanted the house to myself.

It was hot asl today so my attentions wasn't to put a jacket on I know he was gone say something about my outfit but I didn't care.

Rodrick Moore
Compton, California

I pulled up to vanessa house and texted her letting her know I'm out here

I pulled up to vanessa house and texted her letting her know I'm out here .

I seen her momma leave out the door and into her car .

Vanessa 😅😍
-you can come in 😂, you don't always have to stay out there you know that right.

- Ian know that yo momma was cool fr

Vanessa 😅😍
-yeah she cool with it.

-say less

I got out the car walking up to the door ...a few seconds later she came to the door with her bright smile making me smile back at her .

What she had on most definitely was on turn she sat on the couch and I sat down.

I wanted to take her out today but I didn't wanna tell her where.

"What you thinking about?" She asked curiously I shook my head to let her know nothing even though I had a lot of shit on my mind.

"I wanna tell you something" she said nervously "I'm listening" i turned her way letting her know all my attention was on her, we locked eyes .

"Me and my mom been on the run" she exhaled heavy "running from what" I licked my lips but no reason.

"Stop doing that" she laughed "doing what" I asked being serious because I was right now .

She took a pause "my dad always been abusive and we been running away from him for 4 years and he keep finding us..I hope he doesn't find us here" she started to get sad I pull her in closer I can tell this really hit her

She started sobbing which mad me get heated because I didn't know she was going through something like this..by looking at her and how she act made it look like she was perfectly fine.

But everybody not perfect.

I wiped her tears away "oh my god I can't believe I'm crying in front of you" she felt embarrassed I guess but I was here for the venting.

"Don't feel that way because I care a lot" I told her I wanted to gain her trust and let her know she can tell me anything.

I lifted her chin and pulling her in for a kiss.,she broke you and looked into my eyes.

I was nervous that she was gone say something but she kissed me again but deeper this time.

I grabbed her arm lightly to get her up "Come on" I nodded my head to the door direction "Where we going" she asked lowly.

"I wanna take you somewhere, you know to lighten your mood up" she smiled getting up it's something about her smile laugh everything just makes me happy.

We left the house and I watched her lock it up I took my jacket off and she got in the car "here" she smacked her lips "what's that for" "that little ass shirt..put it on" she snatched it.

"Don't get fucked up" she chuckled "yeah alright.

Vanessa
Compton, California

We ended up at the fair it was fun I got some cotton candy which was my favorite and he bought me a huge furry teddy bear

"Thank you Baeee" I kissed him on his cheek while he picked my cotton candy and put it in his mouth .

Somebody named London kept calling him but I didn't wanna assuming shit .

We sat on the Ferris wheel and he talked about his family issues on how his mother been a alcoholic for about 2 years it was sad but they way he was telling me it was cute...

I love how boys tell their feelings and whats on there mind. It was such a turn on for me .

Thoughts 💭
Leave a comment ❤️.