Chapter 11

Lucy coiled as she watched her father play with her mother's dagger. She remembered that hefty dagger that her mom would always carry with her, either hidden in her boots or underneath her disguises. It was a pretty dagger with dirty hands. It has cut through many bodies, even the owner's.

"Where did you get that?" She gritted.

"Oh, this filthy weapon? From the Black Market, where I saw a member of your mother's crew selling these treasures. Oh wait, let me rephrase that for you deary, used to be your mother's crew." He mocked. Lucy was raging. 

"That 'filthy weapon' is my mother's prized possession. I WILL NOT LET YOU HAVE IT!!!" Lucy screamed as she tackled her father to the ground. She held a knife on his throat and looked back at the pirates with a determined expression.

"GO!! I'll take care of him. JUST GO!!!" Lucy ordered.

"But Lu-" Sting was cut off with a scream.

"GO!!!" Gray and Erza grabbed a raging Natsu and a stubborn Sting out of the cell along with the crew. Lucy ducked in time to the surprise punch her father gave her. She backflipped off of him and stood there. She dragged her knife across her dress, ripping the skirt off in process. She twisted her knife and pointed it to him.

"You have gone too far now, Jude. I will end you now" And with a cry, Lucy charged.

---------------------

"PUT ME DOWN!!!!!" A raging Natsu screamed as he was thrown over Elfman's shoulder as they were running.

"Shut yer mouth, Natsu or I WILL cut it off." Erza threatened, holding an unconscious Sting over her armored shoulder.

"AYE!!" Natsu squeaked, shutting his mouth closed.

"Now, what do we do?" Gray dumbly asked as they stopped for air. They heard running footsteps and looked up to see other Sabertooth members coming.

"Oi, what are you doing here?" Gajeel asked, glaring at Orga, who glared back.

"Well, we were ordered by our captain and Lu-chan to help rescue you. And looking at our unconscious captain, I'm guessing Lucy is fighting her father right now." Minerva sneered, looking at them in distaste. Rogue sighed and decided to take matters in her own hands.

"Minerva, Yukino, go check on Lucy. She may need help. Orga, Rufus, help me take Sting back to the ship. Fairy Tail, might as well follow us. One of your young crew members, Romeo, is waiting there. He was supposed to be with us but things took a bad turn and now he's there with Lector and Frosch, our two youngest members." Rogue explained.

"Romeo..." Macao murmured, relieved that his only son was safe.

"Okay, let's get going, every-" He was cut off by a woman scream.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Everybody's eyes widened.

"LUCY!!!!" They took off running in her direction, not knowing what was waiting for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ha, ha, ha" Lucy gasped for breath as she wiped the bloodstained knife off her dress. Her father laid dead ten feet away from her.

"Well father, you really didn't have a care about the world huh? Now you will suffer eternal darkness in Hell." Lucy murmured, picking up the ruby colored knife of her mother's in her hands. A tear fell off her eye as she felt the knife's smooth blade.

"I will avenge you mother...Don't forget that."  She whispered. Then she felt an incredible pain on the back of her head and screamed in pain. She slumped on the floor as she looked up at the intruder with blurry eyes. The man with black hair and red eyes with a crown smiled cruelly back.

"I finally captured you, Lucy Heartfilia. Layla Heartfilia's own child." Zeref laughed. Lucy murmured a name as she slipped into the darkness.

"Sting...help."