NEXT SEQUEL: SOLDIER

⋆ ˚₊ ‧ ✩ ₊ ⋆ ⁎ ★ ⁎ ⋆ ₊ ✩ ‧₊˚ ⋆
The next sequel to this story is called: "Soldier", which is out now. Here is the description of the story:

The government's need for control has increased greatly since the return of Thanos. The leaders of the world have returned to find a state of chaos and disorder, which they plan to rectify by drafting a new version of the Sakovia Accords. Some are relieved to have this illusion of control, but the members of the Avengers certainly aren't, especially Soroya Roberts.

When Baron Zemo breaks out of jail and disappearances begin to happen, all Soroya wants to do is hunt him down and help the people who need it. But she is now under the restrictions of the accords, and must obey what they tell her to do unless she wants to give up being an Avenger forever. Soroya teams up with the new U.S. Agent, John Walker, and Sam Wilson to uncover the plot that is unfolding before them. But is the life the leaders of the world are trying to build something that will save the people of earth? Or will it restrict those who can do something to save it? Soroya must come to terms with her new future as an Avenger, as well as her past in HYDRA that begins to make her question if she is even a superhero at all.

Bucky Barnes has been trying to come to terms with his past for a long time. As Bucky begins accepting his past and what's been done to him, tragedy strikes, turning Bucky's world completely upside down. As Bucky is taken away from the ones he loves, isolated and alone, he must rely on strangers and himself to stay alive. But as Bucky is made part of a dangerous plot that could destroy all he holds dear, Bucky will have to forgive himself and let go of his past in order to save everyone's future. Bucky Barnes will have to finally look in the mirror and know who is it that he sees.

 Bucky Barnes will have to finally look in the mirror and know who is it that he sees