The Party Part 2

When they arrived at the hotel where Ms. Li Quin held the party,  Zhao Yunlan can already sense that Shen Wei was already feeling nervous. Right after greeting all the important guests, Zhao Yunlan saw Shen Wei  was staying near at the back of the room and leaning against the wall and trying to avoid as many people as possible. When Yunlan saw Shen Wei enjoying  being left alone, Yunlan was feeling unsatisfied.

Why is he not panicking? I especially accepted this stupid party just to mess with his head but now it doesn't seems like it is going according to the plan, Yunlan wondered and feeling frustrated for having his plan failed. 

Zhao Yunlan was feeling defeat when one of his one-night stand actress came to greet him and kiss him in front of everyone. Zhao Yunlan had many one-night stands with both genders but he never keep in contact with anyone after the night, so he was annoyed when she acting overly familiar with him. He was going to refuse her rudely but stopped when he saw Shen Wei was looking at him with shock face. 

I see... so this is what gets under your skin, ah Shen Wei? This will be fun party after all. Yunlan stated excitedly to himself when he finally get the reactions he wanted from Shen Wei.   

From there on, Yunlan deliberately acted cheerful and let other people kiss and touch him and pretending like he is enjoying the party. He was really satisfied when he saw Shen Wei was drinking alcohol with pained expression and trying his best to not focus on Yunlan but horribly failing at it. What Yunlan didn't expect was having Shen Wei past out after two cups of alcohol. 

Zhao Yunlan was planning to leave Shen Wei at the party drunk and unattended and embarrassing himself but then he saw a tall handsome guy that had been eyeing Shen Wei for awhile now trying to help him.

"Hey, hey... can you hear me, sir? Can you stand up? Let me help you" the handsome guy name Sang  asks and asks the unconscious Shen Wei. Sang didn't know what to do when the beauty in front of him didn't respond to him, but he didn't want to leave Shen Wei  unattended. So he decided to carry Shen Wei in Bridal style to a resting room in the hotel waoing many people in the party seeing two gorgeous men leaving the party in the process. Finding a room was not a problem for him because his parents own the hotel.

Back in the party when Zhao Yunlan saw the tall handsome guy carry Shen Wei in bridal style and left the room where the party is being held, Yunlan tried to ignore his jealousy feeling and continue to chat with people.

After 30 minutes of Shen Wei being carried away, and not seeing the guy who took Shen Wei away coming back, Yunlan started to feel worried about him so he excused himself from the party and left the room to find Shen Wei.

Damn it! Why do I need to worried about him?! Why do I care who took him, its none of my business. Zhao Yunlan, isn't this what you wanted today? Yunlan keep scolding himself while searching for Shen Wei.

When Zhao Yunlan couldn't find  Shen Wei in any resting rooms provided for guests tonight, he decided to ask front desk if someone from the party booked a room for the night. After good 15 minutes of persuading the front lady, he finally got the room number for Shen Wei's room that was booked by Sang.

  Zhao Yunlan took elevator to 7th floor where Shen Wei's room is booked. While he was searching for the room number, he saw Sang coming out of the room and smiling  to himself.  Before Sang could leave, Yunlan stopped him:

"Hey, where is the guy you carried away from the party?" Zhao Yunlan asks in icy  voice that usually frighten the receiver, but Sang just looked at him and retorted back with equally cold voice "And why do you care where I took him, Mr. Zhao Yunlan?" 

Yunlan was taken back with the respond from Sang. But he quickly recover and said "He is my secretary. It is my responsibility to take him home, not you a stranger" 

Sang suddenly started to laugh at Yunlan making Yunlan arch his brow and was going say something but Sang answer him first;

"Sorry, sorry... I didn't mean to laugh at your face like that. It just... you look like are you looking for your lover rather then a secretary.And at the party, it looks like you are intentionally making him jealous of you but you were also jealous of me when you saw me looking at him. Are you sure he is not your lover? If not, I'm going to persuade him to become my lover."

Yunlan can't take it anymore and he did his best to control his anger by pushing Sang out of his way and went to Shen Wei room. But before he enter, he look back to Sang who was looking at him amusingly and smiling at him. "He is out of market, you can't have him because he is mine!"

After saying that, Yunlan went to the room and lock the door behind him. 

Before Zhao Yunlan decided to search for Shen Wei

"I'm sorry for carrying you like this, Mr. Beauty. I don't have a choice!" Sang apologizes to unconscious Shen Wei before carrying him out of the party.

"Young master! What happened to him? Do you need help?" The front desk ask and offer her help when she saw her young master carried a unconscious person in his arm.

"It's okay! I can handle it. But can you book a room for him to sleep tonight?" Sang  requested.

"Of course, Master. You don't need my permission. Just ask and I will do," the front desk lady stated which in return got a sweet smile from Sang. "Thank you."

After that, Sang just carried Shen Wei to the room and laid him on the bed and told unconscious Shen Wei "we will meet again my dear friend. I really missed you. I though you were still back in America. When did you come back?" After pulling the blanket to cover Shen Wei, Sang left the room and met Yunlan on the way out.

                              end of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Yunlan entered the room, he saw Shen Wei was peacefully sleeping on the king size bed. Yunlan breath out  sighs of relieve he didn't even know he was holding on. He was afraid if Sang guy did something bad to him when he past out drunk.

"Who knew you will be this weak to alcohol. Just two cups can knock you out this cold. Yunlan sat down near sleeping Shen Wei and looking sleeping angel in front of him. Shen Wei is still in tuxedo Yunlan made him wear. When Shen Wei came to meet Yunlan after changing, Yunlan had to control himself from running to Shen Wei and kiss that inviting pink lips that stands out beautifully on his porcelain white skin with black tuxedo.

"What am I going to do with you, ah Shen Wei" Yunlan said while tracing Shen Wei's face.  Slowly, Yunlan bend down his head and kisses Shen Wei's lip.

A/N: Yeah! Done with another chapter! Please enjoy everyone. Now I'm gonna go sleep, lol😴😴😅🤣😘😘🥰