-well I hope so .

Mommy 💙
-just enjoy yourself and go do something fun❤️
-I'm sorry you had to leave Malik.

-mom,who said anything about Malik🤦🏽‍♂️.
-it's over and it's okay don't feel that way we're on good terms we just don't talk anymore.

I hate the fact that my momma kept bring up my ex boyfriend we broke up because we kept moving and that I don't like long distance relationship it's just not real to me I like seeing somebody Im with everyday.

Mommy 💙
-well okay see you in a couple hours.

-alr

"You coming" Nia asked making me glance at her from my phone "where y'all going?"

"chill wit some niggas we know" she said I nodded this was a good opportunity to make some guys friends because with girls some reason I'm always in drama.

We left my auntie house and ended at some trap house I examined the house having second thoughts.

I'm really with some random girls right now just going anywhere this could be a set up .

"Vanessa!" She snapped me outta my thoughts "hmm?" "Are you coming" she had her hands out pointing to the house.

I nodded and got out "damn girl you really be daydreaming" once she said that I laughed Because that's really true.

Tiara knocked on the door and somebody looked out the window,some tall light skin boy opened it .

"Who was it?" Somebody yelled in the background.

"Just Tiara ugly ass" he yelled back letting us in .

"Bitch shut yo egg head ass up" she sat down on the couch .

4 other niggas came out they wasn't playin when they said to chill wit some niggas .

one nigga I caught my eyes on he was brown skin with light brown eyes,all diamond grill he had in his mouth he had a blunt in his hand while looking at his phone.

He was cute but Ian wanna start staring so turned my attention on the boy who let us in .

"So y'all gone introduce y'all friend" he spoke "right,so rude" some fat boy said .

"I'm Vanessa" I spoke nervously causing everyone to look at me .

"I'm Benny, that's Rodrick" he pointed to the boy not paying no attention "that nigga over there,Von" he said referring to the fat boy and that's Terrance he pointed at some other brown skin boy .

"My name not rodrick it's Roddy" he finally spoke "nigga I know you lying" Nia threw a pillow at him i laughed in silence.

"Y'all gone pass it or no" von said making Roddy look up "my fault" he said and sat on the same couch as me .

Bitch I'm fucking sweating this nigga is fine as fuck.

"You blow?" Roddy asked me I shook my head no .

"Well I used too,I quit tho" I told him while everyone else was in they own conversation together.

I mean they seem like cool people but again I don't know them like that .