"Obviously!"

I laughed. "Okay, tell me everything that happened."

"Okay, so after the dance we got out at his house and into his car. He drove me to this really secluded spot. Not going to lie, I lowkey thought he was gonna try and kill me or something. But, no, it was this really pretty area and there was a blanket laid on the grass. We sat down and he started telling me how much he liked me and how these past couple weeks have been really fun, and then he asked me to be his girlfriend." She explained.

"Okay, but that's like, really cute." I said.

"I know right? Oh, he's calling me! I talk to you later, yeah?"

"Of course. Go get your mans." I laughed.

"I will." She ended the call and I sat my phone down and grabbed an outfit from my closet. I walked out my room and into my bathroom and took a shower.

-

I knocked on Aiden's door and opened it when he said to come in. I walked in and sat at the edge of his bed. He looked up from his phone. "Yes?"

"So, you and Noah?" I asked.

His cheeks became a light pink and he smiled slightly. "Yeah, he's pretty cool. He's nice and sweet too."

"I'm glad. So, does this mean you're gay or?" I asked.

"No. I mean, maybe? I don't know. I mean I like him, yeah, but does that make me gay? I think girls are attractive still but Noah is the only guy I find attractive." He explained, a frown on face. I frowned as well and placed my hand on top of his and held it.

"Listen, it's okay. I mean, it doesn't necessarily mean that you're gay just because you like him. You may be bi, or maybe even pan. It's okay not to know. Just know that whatever you are, I'll accept you. So will Josh and mom." I said.

"Thanks." He said, pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled.

"You're welcome. I love you."

"Love you too."

I pulled away from the hug and rubbed his head. He swatted my hand away and I chuckled. "I'm going to go eat breakfast."

"K."

"Don't 'k' me, hoe." I laughed.

"Okay. Now go away, you're annoying."

"And you're a brat." I playfully insulted, leaving his room after.

I walked to the kitchen, grabbing the bag of Fruity Pebbles, a bowl, and the milk. I poured my cereal first, then the milk. I put the milk back into the refrigerator and the cereal back into the pantry. I walked back over the counter, grabbed a spoon, and started eating my cereal.

After I finished my cereal, I placed the bowl into the sink, and walked into the living room. I saw my mom putting her coat on.

"Work?"

She nodded. "Yeah, they called me in. Something about an emergency. Did you have fun last night?"