You rubbed your eyes and yawn again. Picking up the phone, you decided to do some homework on Vasilios. After a few minutes of scrolling, you found nothing much about his private life, it only showed results of him achieving multiple awards from his erotic novels.

Until a blog caught your attention. "SleepingWithTheMastermind.com? Why is this related to him?"

You scrolled through the blog, you assume that this was one of his exes that couldn't get over the breakup. You read an excerpt. "—What a fierce, fiery soul. I wanted to tame him just like how he wants to tame me. He is the sexiest man I have ever met, I will not let him slip away from my grasp—" you scrunched your nose in disgust.

And in another excerpt: "—He changed, he isn't as exciting anymore, no more steamy scenes, no more 'intimate intimidation' towards me anymore. What is wrong with him? Now, he's just cold to me, no more calls with his hot, husky voice demanding to know what am I doing, no more sensual touches, I don't have his full attention anymore!—" you shook your head, you wished that you could lose his attention. "Hmm. Maybe this could be useful..." you bookmarked the page.

Your eyes landed on another part. "—I just want him back, I don't know what went wrong in his head. He left me!—" your silent reading was cut off when there was a knock on your door. You shot up, not wanting to keep him waiting longer and possibly upset him, you sprint to the door.

Upon opening the door, Vasilios forced his way in, restraining your wrists and pushing you against a wall. He used a leg to close the door. You were about to scream bloody murder until,

"If you scream, I will give you another love bite." He whispered into your ear, the fanning of his hot breath against your lobe was extremely uncomfortable. His thumbs were rubbing against the palm of your hands.

You shut your mouth. Vasilios pulled his head away from your ear, revealing a small smile on his face. "...and good morning to you, my (y/n)." He placed a quick kiss on your lips, the slight force made you recoil your head backward. For a split second, you saw Vasilios's right, eye twitched once. Luckily his smile did not falter, he removed his grip on both wrists and gently cupped your cheeks. His thumbs were carefully wiping the sleep out of your eyes. "Does he... go for manicures? Why are his hands so perfect and smooth?"

He released his hands from your face. "You're barely awake. Anyone could have taken advantage of you outside, especially at this hour. How could you be so reckless with your own safety?" He flicked your forehead as he scolds you. Although the flick was physically harmless and painless, but you felt like it ripped your pride and ego into half. "How can his exes stand this? He made me feel stupid and tiny in my own skin."

"No matter, I am now here to protect you. I'll bring you to the nearest launderette." He kissed the spot where he flicked his fingers at. "Launderette? The hell is a launderette? Must be some fancy word for a laundromat."

——
You walked down the stairs, Vasilios was following behind you, holding your laundry for the time being.

"(Y/n)." Vasilios called for your attention.

"Y-yeah?"

"Are these the only clothes you own?"

"Yeah."
After that, no further talking was done. He unlocked his car and placed the basket in the back seat.
Your eyes scanned his form, today he is wearing a black, dress shirt neatly tucked in a pair of white, flowy, palazzo pants. A beige cardigan loosely hanging over his shoulders. "Why does he wear those things like a cape? Guess wearing an actual cape isn't very fancy-schmancy of him."

As usual, he drove without speaking a word. "Is he always like this? Ain't an English teacher supposta be chatty?" You rubbed your eyes again and yawned. Your head rested against the glass window and your eyes felt heavy. All of a sudden, Vasilios stepped on the brake and the car came to a screeching halt. Your body was pressed against the seatbelt as your whole body was thrown forward.

Once you returned to your original position, Vasilios forced his body against you and nibbled on your earlobe, which made you scream. You panicked even more when you realized that no one is awake to help you at this time. This time, your hands aren't restrained. With all your might, you shoved Vasilios away from you.

"What the hell did I do now!?" You hugged yourself and leaned far away from him. You were breathing in and out rapidly.

"Finally awake?" That was all he said.

"Yes! Who in the right mind wouldn't be awake after the crap you just pulled?!" This earned a grin from Vasilios.

"Lovely." After that, his car started moving again. You are more than awake, the adrenaline is still surging throughout your whole body. You hate the unpredictability of Vasilios, you can never tell when will he attack.
"Looks like he pulls that shit when there are no people around to watch or help me...gotta be careful in empty places. I really need to get away from him!"