🎉🎂🎈1 Year Anniversary🎈🎂🎉

The night's air was freshening and wintry as Y/n stepped into the still darkness. There was a slight breeze that surrounded him as he walked down the stairs and onto the bench nearby. He sat silently and closed his eyes.

Y/n's POV

'I honestly don't know what I've been feeling lately. There's a sense of... Worry? Regret? Disorder?'

- "Don't worry Y/n, everything's fine! And we'll always be here - up in your head - if you need help."

'Thanks, ♍Virgo♍."

No One's POV

A moment of silence passed before a harp descended into Y/n's and the delicate notes drifted through the air, breaking the former silences and parting the dark clouds that cloaked to the silvery shimmer of the crescent moon and countless stars. 

It was not long before all of 1-A had heard the music and peered out their windows to see him.

Y/n's POV

'Day will fade when right,

Then stars will shine so bright.

If I ever find myself in a fight,

I've got help on my left and right.

Pain and terror are in sight,

But they'll have to face me and the night'

♏ - "How cute. Ohhh! Us constellations are the night, nice one."

'Shut it...'

Anyway, I just want to say thanks for sticking around and supporting the strange tale I've made. In truth, I've been planning a whole different book with nothing to do with BNHA on another account - mainly 'cus people from school want to read my books but I'm uncomfortable sharing the two on this account. ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE OH GOD WHY DID YOU READ THAT MONSTROSITY! 

I've rambled on a bit so to keep it brief, MERCIII!

Plus what's your name for Y/n?

Mine's   Hoshi Dai            (First / Last)