Chapter 23 - Fire, Ice and Light

No One's POV

Gasp! Y/n's eyes opening widely. Sitting up whilst a single bead of sweat dropped off his chin. He then proceeded to lay back down and collect his thoughts.

"No. Get out  off  bed you idiot."  Y/n had come to know the voice of this particular zodiac sign very well as it generally was quite demanding and violent, though always helping him. "Alright, then, ♏Scorpio♏." 

The boy crawled his way out of bed but was stunned to see the sleeping kitten beside him. 

"So... THAT HAPPENED?!" Then quickly covered his mouth as he remembered he had a sleeping animal next to him.

"The part with the descending woman, no." Chimed in ♈Aries♈. Y/n stood there for a moment before he changed out his pyjamas and into the clothes he'd wear for the day.

-

It was a still Sunday morning. The rain from the previous day had pretty much cleared up but the odd few water droplets could be seen falling from trees overhead. The common room was filled with the different conversations of the students awake at these hours. Y/n had just finished eating breakfast when Uraraka approached him.

Y/n's POV

"G'morning Y/n!" Said Uraka as she waved to me. "Oh hey", I replied. 

"I was wonde-"

"Move, Round-face!" The brunette fell backwards onto the floor after Bakugou, out of nowhere, shoved her.

(♊- "What a dick!")

(♉-"Agreed")

(♏-"You guys are so pitiful. He's just doing what he ha-)

♌-"SHUDDUP I WANNA HEAR WHAT'S GOING ON!"

♍-"Aww...some kitty didn't get his sleep!"

♌-"Shut it virgin."

♍-"Shut it puss!"

"Bakugou. Go get some breakfast and chill. Leo, Virgo. It's too early, stop that." I yawned as I helped Uraraka up. I walked into the kitchen and made a cup of tea for myself, it was going to be a long day.

No One's POV

Todoroki directed his cold, brittle ice directly at Y/n. Using Pegasus the boy flew towards the open sky. Still, the ice followed, creating a tower the glowed from the sunlight reflected off its shiny surface. Y/n stood at the top while his and Todoroki's eyes locked though so distant.

With a jump, Y/n dived adjacent to the tower of frost, spiralling as his large wings folded behind him. He successfully dodged the additional obstacles Todoroki fired at him waves of ice and contrasted by the raw heat of ember. Ever closing the distance between them Y/n transformed into Draco. Rays of golden light shone as Y/n took on the new appearance and power. Based on eastern dragons there were no wings in sight, only a long tail that stretched longer than his own body. And a crown of horns that extended far behind him.

Now ice, fire and light fought as Y/n met the ground once more.

"Mr Aizawa, don't you think that this fight should end at this point." Said Yaoyorozu. 

"I guess they'll rip each other if I don't." The hero initiated his quirk and the two boys stopped. "That's enough, go to Recovery Girl after you clean up this mess..." Said Eraserhead.

"That's fine," Y/n shouted as he burst into flames and flew to the top of the ice tower with wings of flame. But his positive attitude was abruptly halted as he approached the summit. There, standing in the flesh, the woman in white he had dreamed about. Phoenix suddenly parted and Y/n began falling from the literal sky-high altitude.

ANDDD Y/n's birthday is Valentine's day (Only cus he has to be born at some point and I chose Aquarius randomly and it works :P Honestly this chapter should have been up sooo long ago but I guess I forgot... but I added some action so cool I guess XD)