| and i oop, zuko |

um before you read this book please know that's it's really silly and a big joke, nonetheless i hope you enjoy it !

————

BOOM! Zuko's ship exploded in a burst of flames "Sksksksksk and I oop" you said in horror as the shrapnel rained down into the ocean. "Omg! Save the turtle ducks!!" You said throwing a plastic straw into the ocean and replacing it with a metal one, you sipped your tea, looking to see if Zuko had come to the surface at all. "Zuko....." Uncle Iroh said solemnly beside you. He turned to you, searching your face for any emotion but you were too busy looking at Pinterest room ideas to notice. You spotted Zukos head bob too the surface, you turned around and snapped a pic for the gram and captioned it 'drowningtingz xx'. Zukos head went under again, "OMG Iroh, I'm skskskskscared!" You said. Uncle Iroh looked at you in confusion then dived into the water to find his nephew. A few minutes later he dragged an unconscious Zuko to the surface. "OMG ZUKO!" You wailed, which caused you to drop your hydro flask onto his already bruised head. Zuko sat up with a jolt. "OMG!! You dented my hydro flask!!" You screamed, he needed to be punished for this. You yanked your Birkenstock off your foot and beat him with it until he bled. "And I oop" you said cackling.

The end

————

-noire