"Jus' feelin' a bit needy," I whisper. His arm hugs me closer as my hand brushes through the hair on his chest. It wasn't a new feeling to me but I hadn't felt it quite this strongly in a long time. It used to make an appearance every time I watched Harry perform in front of thousands of people or when we'd go to an award show or a party and I had to "share" him too much. I'd find myself clinging to him like a scared cat clings to a jumper, not that he ever complained. In fact, I think he quite likes it. 

"Aw, I'm here, baby. Not going anywhere." His words feel like a cool breeze on a warm day and I fight sleep just so I can enjoy the moment a little longer. Soon enough his gentle breathing is ruffling my hair and his soft snores lull me off into a restful sleep.

-----

"Dad?" Robi asks as she looks at the menu. It's been a week since River pulled her little outfit stunt and things had finally calmed down enough for us to head out to celebrate Dani's performance in the school play.

"Yeah?" I reply as I glance at her sat beside me. 

"Can I bring Sammy and Anlon on holiday with us?" She pouts up at me. Boy, do these girls of mine know how to charm me! I'm sure their Mum must give them lessons. 

"Course you can, so long as it's okay with Sammy's parents. I'll give them a call when we get home, yeah?" 

"Thanks Dad, you're the best!" She grins and throws her arms around my middle in a tight hug and I can't stop myself from smiling. 

"Dad, did you like my cackle? Miss Jameson said it was the best I've ever done it! Did you like it?" Dani rushes the words out at one hundred miles an hour. Her namesake whispers something in her ear but it's like she doesn't even hear him, her eyes are trained on me and only me. 

"Your cackle was spot on," I smile. "You were the best Wicked Witch in the entire world!" 

Her proud grin makes my heart swell. I'm not exaggerating when I say my daughter stole the show. "And you did a good job helping backstage, bud." I grin at my son who is sat across the table from me, beside his Mum. 

"Thanks, Dad!" He smiles widely. 

"Jessi!" The male voice yelling my wife's name grabs both of our attention and we turn our heads to look for the source. I relax when I spot Brendon coming towards us but my son isn't looking quite as convinced that everything is okay. His stare darkens when the man unknown to him hugs his Mum. 

"Oh, my shitting God! That's Brendon Urie!" Robi mumbles and I let out a little chuckle as I give her a nudge to mind her language. 

"Harry," he nods politely before going back to his conversation with Jess. I smile as Mac goes back to eating his food, but he still gives the occasional glance in their direction. 

"He's not the one who likes Mum," Dani says and my eyes snap to my daughter. 

"Huh?" Mac grunts. 

"He's not the guy who told Mum she was beautiful-" 

"What guy?" I cough as I almost choke on my food. 

"I dunno. Don't remember. He works for you," Dani shrugs. 

"He works for me how?" I struggle to keep my voice calm as I wrack my brain trying to think of an employee who'd be stupid enough to flirt with Jessi.

"I du-nno!" She sighs loudly. "He was at you and Mum's party for your anniversary." 

Surely I can't have anyone who works for me that is dumb enough to flirt with my wife at our own anniversary party? 

"What's he look like?"