Preface

Hello, readers! Long time; no see. It's been a while since I've last written due to my busy schedule. Nevertheless, I still love to write and share what I've written-- a hobby for my free time. I want this fic to be different from my other works, hence the formal introduction. I may or may not abandon my old BNHA fanfiction in preference for this one, as this one is prepared with lots of care and thought. I want this fic to stand out and be different; especially that the "esper" part of this seems like a typical excuse to skip the process of creating a new and unique quirk. I can assure you: that's not the reason why I made the reader as they are.

Anyway, thank you for clicking on this story and I hope I can supply you with fun entertainment. As you know, the BNHA manga is still on-going and I'll be frank when I say that I won't be covering every arc in this book. I also may be including popular theories such as Dabi being Touya Todoroki and whatnot. That's all you have to know along with the points down below:

~*~*~

GENRES & WARNINGS

>> Action- This is pretty typical for a superhero themed fanfic, no? I like to think that I've improved my writing-- action-wise, at least.

>> Angst- BNHA's overall atmosphere is, what I could say, bright, cheery, optimistic and maybe a bit comical. With our main protagonist as the underdog Midoriya, it's to be expected to have him be all positive to bring hope to the characters around him. But since he isn't the main protagonist of this fanfic, the atmosphere I aim to reach would be dark and negative to fit the reader's thoughts and philosophy towards the world they see.

>> Character deaths- Not gonna lie to you, chief, but I won't sugarcoat. Someone who's currently alive in the original manga will die in this fic. Plot armor doesn't exist here. Anyone can possibly die-- student, teacher, hero, villain, civilian-- as long as it's for important developments, I don't care. However, I guess it's safe to say that none of the love interests would die... hmm-- maybe; maybe not.

>> Manga spoilers- Sorry, I almost forgot to add this. To those who are anime-only watchers, please be warned that I may be spoiling some pasts of the characters that were shown in the manga.

>> Possibly slow updates- I won't lie about this, either. My schedule is hectic, and that won't leave me much time to write-- no matter how motivated I am. If you guys want, I'd leave a summary of what last happened within each chapter, so that people who forgot what happened would recall.

>> Romance- This is a given since this is, indeed, a Reader insert with various love interests.

>> Trauma- Oh boy, lots of this one, folks. Reader's whole philosophy will revolve and develop from this very factor, right here.

>> Violence and foul languages- This is not really surprising, given who our characters are (Bakugou). Also, to have a more realistic and natural vibe to it, this will be a prominent theme.

~*~*~

SELECTED LOVE INTERESTS (FINAL)

There's no changing my mind about this.

Todoroki Shouto

Bakugou Katsuki

Shinsou Hitoshi

Midoriya Izuku

Amajiki Tamaki

Uraraka Ochaco

Dabi

Aizawa Shouta

If you're gonna worry about the age-gap between the reader and the last two love interests, don't worry, you're somewhat of a special case. I finally found a way to include my two best bois.

~*~*~

ADDITIONAL DETAILS

~ Italics would be equivalent to thoughts or flashbacks.

~ Underline would mean people speaking in a different language. Every conversation is automatically Japanese, however, if a certain sentence is underlined, it could mean that the speaker is either speaking in English or an entirely different language.

~ Bold is simply either labels or my infamous author's notes. They're located either at the start of the chapter or at the bottom; maybe even both. If it's at the top, it would probably be a quick but urgent note to not confuse readers.

~ I'll be giving the reader their own last name, however, their first name would be up to you. Your last name in this story is "Seishin", with its literal translation being: soul, intention, mind, spirit or heart. So yeah, your name is Seishin (Y/n). This is for technical reasons like the article that comes before your name, alphabetical orders, and whatnot.

~ I may change some concepts when it comes to the idea of an esper. It will be explained in the story.

~ I know quirks are all scientific and logical, but I'm adding a mystical concept for the sake of reader being an esper to work. It's lazy writing, I know hnghh--

~ Some characters' pasts haven't been revealed quite wholly just yet, so I may alter some characters' pasts to fit the story. (Note that this fic was conceptualized in the date of 08/21/2019).

~*~*~

That's about it. If you guys are curious where I got the inspiration for this, it's from an AMV, which I'll be sharing at the ending. I won't link it to you guys yet, in fear that you might figure out the spoilers before I could even reach the half of this book heh :'D