Dress' n ' Fun

"Good morning Sam-Oh my gosh! Sam what are you wearing?" Sam stared in slight confusion but then explained quite simply. "Well funny story...y'know E.B? Yeah well I kinda lost to a bet and well...Ahh! I lost! I can't believe it...but hey! I get to wear a pretty yellow dress, isn't it fantastic? Makes me look soo fancy~ and royal don't you think~?" You stood completely dumbfounded at the new sight of Sam, and to be honest you were kinda impressed on how well he looks in it. "So like, your going to have to wear this everywhere now? Heh sucks to be you then" you said a bit smugly while now crossing your arms, Sam only bluffed at the mention of 'wearing it everywhere' part. "Hahah! Heavens no, that would be ridiculous...well I think I'm not...Hey EB! How long do I wear this for?" As you and Sam both listened out for little EB your face froze in instant shock, but Sam's expression was veery shocked...

"Oh that~ your wearing that till I say you can take it off...a-and I say no!"

You tried to keep in a slight laugh from hearing those words come out. "W-What!!? I can't wear this everywhere or...No! Not everyday?!" Then you chuckled to yourself while now hugging poor Sammy as comfort. "Don't worry Sam I am...at least I'm here and I think you look pretty, pretty in this yellow dress" Sam wrapped his arms around you and smiled quite gently. "Heh why thank you y/n, your always so kind to me...Actually never mind EB! This dress is actually comfortable now!"as you heard EB shout back in a groaning sound, you and Sam both laughed joyously. "Hah! Not even a pretty yellow dress can stop me! I'm invisible baby!" As you raised a brow at him and he still continued with a evil sounding cackle you kissed him right on the cheek and giggle after it. "Looks like you are heheh, Mr. Invincible~" as Sam heard you say that, he melted right on you. "Heh~ is it just me or is it really, really hot in here?" As you shrugged your shoulders and glance away from him, his face became hot from fluster.

"Heh that's funny Sam, I thought you were invincible? Y'know can't be defeated in any motion or situation" as Sam slowly wrapped his arms back on you, you grinned blissfully at him, giving him a soft peck on the head. "Yeah well...if it was from you then...I'm pretty much defeated in every way" you giggled softly to that and wrapped your arms around him as well. "Hey guys! Look what I found! My old pretty flower girl dress, heh this'll look perfect on you y/n" when EB came in the room with her old flower girl dress, and it was for you...you almost fainted at the right second.

"Aww! Looks like someone's gonna join the princess squad! Cmon try it on"

As you nervously stare at Sam then over at EB, the expression she gave you, made you wanna runaway. "Cmon y/n~ you know you wanna and it'll only be for today and besides, you two will look so adorable together in dresses, heh it'll be like couple dress up!" As you look at the dress and blush, Sam was right beside you, having an arm over your shoulder. "Ohh this'll be soo much fun! Imagine all the things we could do in these dresses y/n, heh I know you know what I mean~" Said Sam whilst now having both his hands on your shoulders, gently massaging them as he smirked, you blinked in nervousness but mostly confusion. "Heheh...w-what do you mean..?" Then he chuckled. "This" then he turned you towards him and kissed you quite passionately on the lips, luckily blocking away from little EB with his red hat.

And as you two finished the kiss, EB stood completely shocked but happy. "You two really need to find a perfect room to do that in" as you stare at EB and widen your eyes, she instantly smiled while now casually waking out the room. "Okay remember, mom wants us all downstairs for dinner so don't be late" you waved EB goodbye as she left, she waved back though but didn't look back, just closed the door and left. "Ohh~ now that we have the whole bedroom to ourselves, maybe we can do something in the meantime so what do ya say~?" You blushed nervously at him but then smiled. "I dunno Sam, what should we do while we wait?" Sam chuckled quite coyly when hearing those words, so he lift you up in his arms and carried you right to the bed. "Uhh Sam?-" then he shushed you gently.

"Keep your pretty little mouth shut sweet cheeks, cos your in for a fun ride~"