Savior

Harry's POV

I can't believe that this is happening! I stand still and listen for any sign of her. I can sense if she is near or not. My eyes shot open. " I know. " I then use my ' demon powers ' and found the closest car to us. I know hijacking is bad, but what can I say? I need to find her.

I then follow my senses to the place I think that she is located in. I glance in the rearview mirror. " I can do this, I'm a ...... demon. He doesn't have anything on me. " I tell myself. I am ashamed of being a demon, I really am. As I approach the door, I listen. Screams. That's all I can hear. I barge through the front door, and up the stairs.

Sarah's POV

" STOPPP! PLEASE!!!" I scream. I know it's unlikely he'll stop, but I can't help it. It hurts like shit! " Shhh." He mutters. " You don't want me to go deeper." He says with a smirk. I start to cry. Why did I have to lose my virginity like this? I then can't help but scream as he pounds into me even harder. " P- please s-top. " I say while sobbing. He then gripped my breasts, and starts to kiss me down my neck. Just as I was about to stop trying; give into him, someone bursts through the door.

Harry.

He then stops in his tracks when he sees me. He then storms over with his fists clenched and grabs the man on top of me, throwing him on the ground.

" DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR MESSING WITH? " He shouts, then kicks him in the stomach. I don't care if Harry kicks the living shit out of him; I want him to suffer.

" I. AM. YOU. WORST. FUCKING. NIGHTMARE. " He says in between punches. I was getting a littler worried. I don't want Harry to be committed with the crime of killing another human being. Even though he was a rapist, he should spend the rest of his days suffering in jail; not beaten to death. What am I saying? He just raped me!

Harry then picked him up by the neck, slamming him into the wall. His head was eventually smeared into the wall. " H- Harry... " I stammered. What in the hell did he just do! He looked at me with his piercing bla- Black eyes!?!? " Your eyes, Harry! " He then looked down, then back up at me. His eye were green again. What is happening?

" I'm sorry. " He looked at me with pleading eyes of forgiveness. " Umm, c- can we p- please go? " I muttered. I was scared as hell. Who was this Harry; the Harry I grew up with, the Harry I fell in love with?

" Okay. " Was all he said. He then walked over and took off his shirt. " Here, this is so you won't be completely naked. " He said while slipping it on me. " Thanks. " I smiled. How could a demon be so sweet. There had to be something behind those piercing green eyes. That reminds me.

" We have to talk later. " I then spoke. He looked up at me, probably knowing what it is I was wanting to talk about. His eyes were pure. But... how? He then picked me up wrapping me into his arm. " Sarah. " I looked at him. I nodded, motioning him to continue. " Do you still love me? " He said, looking straight ahead.

" Always " I glanced at him, then smiled. " Really? " He said, hoping I wouldn't say anything negative. " Really. " I replied. He smiled, a light smile though. He then sat me in his car, and buckled me in. He kissed me on the forehead, then closing the door; our eyes never losing contact.

He then got in the car and shut the door. He put the key in the ignition, and started the car. I glanced at his seatbelt. " Aren't you going to put on your seat belt? " I stated. He glanced over at me and smirked. " Of course. " He then buckled himself in. " I'm so sorry for leaving you home all alone; this was all my fault. " I looked into his eyes. I saw guilt in his eyes, knowing that this was his fault, but how could I ever tell him that? I love him.

" You know very well this isn't your fault. I love you Harry, and could never blame you for anything. " Lies... it hurts. But I'm not going to ruin his day even more. You know what, I have to stop being like this! I need to try and put this in the past. I can't lose Harry, his fault or not.

" I love you too. " He then leaned over and kissed me on the lips. His soft, plump lips on mine; sparks are the only thing that is being felt. Sparks, and love. " Let's try and put this behind us? Is that okay? " Please say yes...

" Of course " He smiled, then drove the car out of the driveway.

As I looked out of the window, I thought. What happens next? Will everything stay the same, or will it all crumble to pieces? These thoughts kept running through my head, and I couldn't help but want to know the answer to all of them.

Harry set his hand on my thigh, smiling a genuine smile. " We can get through this; we will get through this. " 

        Hey guise! Thank you for still reading my story! You know I appreciate it! Lets try to make this story popular, please?              

               Also, every chapter if you want to be my dedication, you have to comment. So, every chapter, I will pick someone who commented to be my dedication!  (I am doing it this way so the people that actually comment get credit for it, and not just scrolling to the next chapter.) Thanx! >3