Chapter 35:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: chiffon_cake)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*PHA POV*

After spending 10 days at the hospital, Ming was finally getting discharged. Though the stay wasn't bad, I miss spending time with Ming at home. I paid for the hospital bill and got all I needed for his discharge. A nurse helps me wheel him out in a wheelchair, I go and get the car. I start it up and carefully stopped at the entrance where I left them.

I put all the bags and other things we had brought with us for his stay. Me and the nurse carefully stood him up and sat his gently in the front seat. I scoot him in more and fastened his seat belt.

"Thank you for your help" I said to the nurse.

"Not at all. Hope you recover well Ming.. it was fun taking care of you guys" she said as he waved goodbye to us and made her way back inside.

I closed his door and went over to my side and got in the car. I fastened my own seat belt.

"Finally,we can go home"I said.

He smiles and holds my hand.

"I'm glad to be going home with you"he said.

I can only blush,smile and held his hand tightly. Suddenly my phone rang,since I was driving so I asked Ming to answer the call and put it on speaker. It was my mother calling.

"Hello Mae?"I answered.

"Pha... are you okay now? How's Ming?"she asked.

Ming's eyes widen, surprised that my mother was asking about him.

"He's here with me Mae, he just got out of the hospital"I replied. I nudged Ming to greet my Mom.

"Sawadee Mrs. Kongthanin"Ming greeted.

"Hello Ming!Please call me Mae. I'm happy you both are doing well"she said.

"Mae,I'm driving. I'll call you later. Ming's gonna take a nap now"I said.

"I see. Well better let him rest, visit us when you have time and don't forget to bring him with you"she said.

"Yes,Mae. Tell Auntie Nok and Auntie Mek we'll visit them soon. And tell Dad, I'm sorry" I said.

"Aish!Just don't mind you dad.. he'll come around sooner or later. I love you..drive safe!"Mom said.

"I love you too Mom"I replied as she then hung up after.

"So,how do your parents know about me?"Ming asked.

"Well, of course our names were on the news after the incident. They called to check up on me and they asked if I know the person who was shot...and I told them. I can't lie to my Mom ever since then"I explained.

"You told them we are together?Are you okay?You must have been scared"he asked.

"I was at first,but they needed to know. I don't want to hide Ming. Dad wasn't so accepting though,but he'll get over it" I said as I smiled at him.

He smiles back widely. Judging by the look on his face, I made him extremely happy.

"Ummm... maybe I can introduce you to my parents P'Pha"he said.