25 days of Wattmas 🌲Emma Watson 2

Start from the beginning

"Should we have sex before everyone gets here?" She randomly asks.

"You can have sex before everyone gets here, me on the other hand- I am going to get this fire started. Peanut wants to make smores as soon as he gets here. He is very adamant about it actually- Not 100% sure what his deal is-"

"Wow so you're literally saying 'Go fuck yourself; I'm going to make smores with my little brother'"

"That's not what I said!" I giggle.

"Mmm, I think it is- That's what you just said!" We both laugh and nudge her playfully.

"Will you go pick out a room, please?" I chuckle and shake my head.

"Any room?"

"Any room? Yes, any room." I tease her and mock her accent playfully which earns a glare back from her.

"I think I might take this biggest room and have you sleep in the bathroom." She teases.

"Oh really? Weren't you just asking me for sex a few seconds ago?" I smirk.

She rolls her eyes playfully and grabs our suitcases and rolls them into the back of the cabin.

I smile to myself and jump over the sofa and roll onto the floor, landing right in front of the fireplace.

One of these days you're going to knock yourself out...

"... ALEX?!?!"

I spring to my feet and rush him into a great tight hug.

"Hey! Alright, that's enough! He's my brother!" Emma pulls us apart and hugs him instead.

"He's my brother in law!" I pout.

Soon her mother and father and the rest of siblings trickle into the cabin and we take out time greeting each and every one of them. I love her family, and they love me. I was already pretty close to them all but somehow after Emma and I married, we got even closer! 

"Who's got the drinks?" I smirk.

"I've got quite a few bottles of wine outside- Alex give me a hand would ya?" Her father chuckles.

"Score!" I cheer which makes everyone laugh.

"Hey Y/n! I think your parents just pulled up!" Alex calls out as he jogs down the wooden steps behind his father.

"Oh, I don't like them." I joke.

"Y/n..." Emma scolds.

"Sorry honeybunch."  I giggle.

I hug my mom and dad when they get inside and Emma does the same. We all settle in and make conversation around the fire while my kid brother and nephew make smores around the fireplace. 

Jaqueline brought photo albums for everyone to look at and so I had a blast seeing all of Emma's embarrassing childhood pictures. My mama made a beautiful Christmas dinner for everyone and brought it to the cabin, so we all sat and talked and laughed as she prepared the food.

Soon we all ate and it got pretty late and the little ones were put to bed. Then we broke out the wine and gathered around the dining table to play a pretty competitive game of Uno. A game that I consider to be my specialty but ended up losing to my own wife. MY OWN WIFE!

"This...This is the ultimate betrayal!" I shake my head at Emma.

"What?!"

"I thought we were a team!"

Emma leans over and places a sloppy kiss on my lips and I scrunch up my nose at her when she pulls away with the soppiest grin on her face.

We played a few more rounds until we got a little tipsy from all the wine, at which point Emma and I decided to take a nice, warm bath together... When we finally got into bed, we snuggled up close and kept warm in each other's arms.

"I know you cheated at uno!" I mumble.

"I didn't and you have to get over that!"

"Whatever..." I laugh.

"Since tomorrow is Christmas, how about we play again and I let you win as your gift?"

"Oooooh, you are so annoying," I chuckle before leaning in and kissing her tenderly.

"You love it!" she giggles into the kiss.

Not too long after, we both fall into a well needed peaceful slumber...