25 days of Wattmas 🌲Emma Watson 2

"This is cozy, isn't it?"

"When you told me your family had a log cabin up here,  I honestly didn't expect it to be so cute!" My wife chuckles.

"... I don't know what that is supposed to mean but we should get inside and settle in before the family gets here. We won't get a moment of peace and quiet after they do." I chuckle.

"Ugh don't remind me." Emma laughs as she grabs her white gloves from her pocket and tugs them onto her hands before placing a matching beanie on her head.

I button up my pea coat before stepping out of the car and walking around back to open the trunk and get our bags.

I can see Emma stepping out as well, doing that cute squeaky yawn she does and stretching out her limbs when her feet touch the ground. I can't blame her, it was a pretty lengthy drive here, but we had a great time laughing, joking, and singing our favorite Christmas songs together.

I smile to myself and grab our luggage, bringing them out of the car and placing them into the thin sheet of snow that decorates the pavement of the driveway, right beside my feet. I feel Emma hug me from behind, and rest her chin on my shoulder.

"You smell nice." I smile and place my hands on top of hers .

"Mmm, so do you. You smell like pumpkin spice." Emma leans up and kisses my cheek as she swipes the keys to the cabin from my coat pocket.

"You could have just asked for them ya know?" I chuckle.

"What's the fun in that?" She smirks and grabs the handle of her navy blue suitcase before making her way towards the cabin.

I shake my head and chuckle to myself as I shut the trunk and grab my own luggage before following her...

We make our way inside promptly, eager to escape the harsh cold air coming from the outside.

"It's so warm and cozy in here! I'm never leaving!" She crosses her arms over her chest cutely.

I let go of my bag, letting it lean against the wall carelessly before placing my hand on her waist and stepping into her space and caressing her face gently.

"I am so excited for this Christmas." I smile genuinely.

"Hmm, this Christmas?" She raises her eyebrows teasingly.

"Mhmm." I giggle.

"Why is that I wonder?" she ponders jokingly. 

I laugh and connect our lips for a soft and sweet kiss. Her arms drape over my shoulders loosely and she sighs contently. We pull apart as I continue to hold her in my arms.

"I love you." She bites her lips and smiles up at me.

"I love you too. Very much might I add." I nod.