Regina Mills 1

It was no secret that you were crushing on the mayor, or at least that's what you thought. Every day you went out of your way to talk to her, and every day your interaction consisted of a compliment from you as she walked home and a smile from her as she went on her way. Some days her smile seemed more genuine, and others she seemed like she had other things on her mind. You wished to know more about her and wondered why she never spoke to you.

"That blazer looks lovely on you madam mayor," you smiled sweetly.

Shockingly Regina stopped in her tracks and peered at you curiously.

"Is everything alright?"

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what? I haven't done anything-"

"Yes, you do, every day you compliment me, but why?"

"Well because you always look so good... and I don't know I guess I was trying to flirt with you?"

"By complimenting my outfits?"

You felt awkward and very uncomfortable considering you had never been too successful with women

You felt awkward and very uncomfortable considering you had never been too successful with women. Not only that, this is not how you imagined your first conversation with the mayor to go.

"Well...yeah..."

Regina furrowed her eyebrows for a moment before facepalming with a small chuckle.

"Snow was right", she muttered under her breath.

"What was that?"

"Hmm? Oh, nothing-- It's just-- would you like to have dinner with me tonight?"