"No way!"

Mubaek stood up. He looked so serious. He stood opposide Mugwang and touched his shoulder.

"Yesterday a few people tried to attack Tagon. They screamed that he is sinner and the gods will punish him. Me and Yangcha saved him but-"

"But? asked Mugwang. He looked so worried.

"Tagon said he will wait a little longer to declare that he is king. He is afraid."

Hanna opened her eyes widely. That was big chance she'd been waiting for. On the other hand, seeing Mugwang's face like that was a big pleasure.

"Tell me about your plan!" She stood up too.

Mugwang mumbled something bad words but nobody cared.

"There is only one way that we need to confuse Tagon more. You told my about the princess.."

"Yes!" She exclaimed excitedly "She will become a mother of all lands and all kings will knelt down before her."

"Mother of lands?" asked Mugwang.

"Yes. The Mother not queen or king. The Gods chose her to bring peace to the earth. But people like Tagon did wrong to her."

Mugwang started to laugh. His laugh spread all over the room.

"Hyung, do you really believe this little slut? She just want to become the queen with your help."

"Slut?"
She got angry. Suddenly she pulled a small sword towards to him. He rolled his eyes and held her hands just with his right hand.

"What did you expect?"

"Stop it already!" said Mubaek with his angry vioce.

"Tell to your dishonorable brother." She tried to took her hands away from his but she couldn't. Mugwang pushed her and he smiled when she stumbled.

"I'd prefer to talk about my plan" Mubaek ignored their childish fight "We have to make Tagon go after that princess."

"How?"

"A man who we trust should tell him about princess. He'll  order him to find her. He'll bring the princess but not for Tagon, for us."

Hanna frowned. There is no way to find princess by herself. But she wasn't sure about this plan.

"Is there a man who you trust."

Mubaek didin't answer but just looked at Mugwang.

"What?" Mugwang asked "You don't think that I will help you right?"

"Mugwang-ah, you're the only person that I belive in this world.."

Hanna rolled her eyes. She already thought about her death. Mubaek believed his brother but Hanna knew him very well. He will never betrayed Tagon.

"I couldn't betrayed Tagon." he said what Hanna already knew.

"I know" said Mubaek. He is so smart. He already knew that his brother never betrayed Tagon but he also knew that he loves him more than anyone.

"So I will wait for my death" Hanna mumbled.

"I don't ask from you to betray Tagon. I just want you to say him about princess."

Mugwang looked so uncomfortable. He stayed in silence for a while.

"So what?" after a little hesitation his shaky voice was heard.

Mubaek smiled. It meant his brother chose to help him.

"Just do it. When he decided to find the princess, I will step in." He said with his proud face.