(Extra #Three.)

Two years later

I leaned against the sink, taking slow deep after I just had to pee on three white plastic sticks. My stomach was making all kinds of turns and I was scared out of my mind. I decided to sit down on the title floor and rock back and forth as I hugged my legs.

Pregnant?, I thought to myself. I could be pregnant? I should be excited and can't wait, being almost twenty-one with a good carry coming along and Scott only one and half more years before he graduates and becomes an engineer, but I was scared out of my mind.

What if I'm not a good mother? Sure, I took care of Tyler for the first year of his life, but this would be my own baby that I would be carrying and making. What if I turn out like my mother who got so depressed and starting drinking after she had me? What if I can't take care of this one?

I placed my hands over my stomach and all this time, I thought I was getting fat from all those chocolate donuts I would be eating lately, but no, I might be...I might carrying a baby inside me.

And I was scared.

I started biting down on my nails as waited for five minutes to passed. Knowing Scott who likes to talk about having a kid, he would be excited, but me? Maybe it's just nervousness and fear of turning out like my mother did, but can you blame me? My life was complete shit before I met Scott and the Russo's.

I knew I shouldn't have let Scott talk me into having sex with him when I missed three days worth of pills and he told me it was alright!

I gasp, wondering if I hurt the baby by taking those pills? Could I hurt it or would I miscarry? I didn't know I was pregnant and I know there's a chance I might not be, but what if I am and I did something to do and it's all my fault?

I started crying, not helping it.

The timer on my phone went off and I got up from the floor, whipping my eyes from tears and I lifted the bath cloths off the three plastic three sticks and saw two pinks line on each of the three of them.

I'm having a baby, I thought.

*

A week later.

I laid my back against the tree trunk as Scott ran off in his wolf form for a run. I tried to read the book I brought, but I couldn't stop thinking about that I'm pregnant! I plan on telling Scott right after his fun cause he always seems to 'fresh' after a run and excited, so I thought some great news after a run.

I couldn't stop thinking about what if I harmed the baby with those birth control pills and I have drunk one time. I didn't get drunk, but it was still a beer. Lisa wanted me to go out with her since she was fighting with her boyfriend, Nick, and wanted someone to talk to until he called an hour later and apologize form something I don't even know about.

I kind of feel stupid for being jealous over Lisa now though cause surprisingly, we've become such great friends and ever since her boyfriend Nick moved to town here, she's spends more time with him then studying with Scott.

Everything was fine and simple, but now it'll all change.

After thirty minutes, I heard Scott running back towards me and when he was a foot feet away, he shifted back and fell right in between me legs and laid down on my stomach. He was soaked though!

"Ugh, Scott! Again?", I asked about him jumping into the ponds.

"Do you know how hot I can be to run with that amount of fur on you?", he asked. "I don't think so.".

"Well put some cloths on before someone comes around and see you butt naked!", I said and he chuckled.

"I would be able to tell if someone coming.", he said, leaning up and pecked me. "Even, I have a great butt, admit it. I caught you checking it out.", he said narcissistically even though it still made me flush up. He laid his head back down on my stomach and sighed, "I like you having a stomach, it's like a pillow.".

I bit my lower lip as tears stung my eyes. I couldn't help it, the lie was killing me. I could tell Scott everything but I was to afraid to tell him? Why? I don't know really. Maybe it's not him I'm afraid to tell, but to actually say I am pregnant.

Why do I have to be so emotional? I felt beat down and tired. I was to caught up in my own head I hadn't realized I was crying and I was bombing quietly.

Scott put his hands on each side of me nd pressed himself up, "Abigail, what's wrong?"

I brought my hands up and wiped my face, "I'm getting fat."

He chuckled, "Abigail, don't be silly."

"I am.", I said and tears went down my face. "Scott--I'm--I'm pre-pregnant."

It was quiet for a moment before a big grin broke out. He laid his ear aginst my belly bump before gasping, "I hear a tiny heartbeat."

"Your--your okay with it?", I asked, wiping my face again.

"Of course.", he did and shook his head as he chuckled. "I'm happy--excited."

I tried my best to smile, "I'm scared, though."

"Of what?"

"Everything!", I said maybe to loud and hard. "What if I turn into my mother? What if I get depressed and start drinking like she did?"

"You would never turn into your mother, Abby. What happened with your mother, your. Father made her into that. I would never even do half half the stuff he did, you should be excited. It's our baby, ours!", he said, chuckling. Seeing him happy just made me happy, so I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you so much, Scott."