You were wrong.
Once the lights start to dim, his scarf was wrapped around your back. Once it became completely dark, you felt a strong tug on the fabric, which cause your head to jerk forward too, crashing your lips onto Vasilios's. Your movement was limited because your arms are trapped between his chest and the scarf. You were grateful that he did not use his tongue this time.

When the both of you were nearing the end of it, Vasilios lets go of the scarf and tenderly wrapped it around your neck to conceal another fresh hickey. "So THAT'S why he used a scarf today!" You fixed your hair under your cap.

His face was neutral, not smiling nor frowning. It was the same expression when you first met him in Restauranté Amor. This is one of the reasons why you found him extremely intimidating and dangerous; you couldn't tell what is he feeling or about to do next!

He helped you get off the boat, firmly gripping onto your hand. You expected him to let go and start walking through the crowd, leaving you to eat his dust. Instead, he slows his pace to match with yours, he walked next to you while holding your hand firmly. "This doesn't even feel like proper handholding, it just feels like those hand restraints for asylum patients."

You didn't know where is he leading you. But where ever it is, looks like it may take a while to get there. You saw it as a good opportunity to ask more about him. "So uh..." He did not look at you, he just kept looking straight. "You... have any... siblings?" Vasilios spared a glance at you, as usual, it was unreadable and not at all reassuring. "Shit! Did I push the wrong buttons!?"

You decided not to speak anymore. Both of you continue to talk in silence until both of you reach the next dreaded ride: the Ferris Wheel. You gulp. At least it has some visibility to the public, so less chance of Vasilios attempting to pull off something terrible again.

You board on a a(n) (f/c) pod. He followed suit. You actually have a slight fear of heights, so you were visibly nervous. Vasilios took note of your behavior. You sat opposite the man.

Once the park staff locks the door of the pod, you poke your head out of it, looking down as it sluggishly moves up. "Oh boy." Your fingers are gripping so hard against the handle, your knuckles turned white.

"(Y/n)." You didn't hear him, you continued looking down. Soon you felt somewhat dizzy. You were brought back to your senses when you felt two large, warm hands encased yours. "Look at me." You did as instructed, he still emanates the same, overwhelming aura of dominance although his eyes are softer than before. You find it very difficult to maintain eye contact with his piercing green eyes. "He can shoot laser beams out of his eyes anytime and I'LL be the first one to die."

His thumbs tenderly massage the back of your hand. He was trying to soothe you. Instead, it made you increasingly worried and anxious, but you tried your best to not show it.

"...I am the youngest among my siblings." You were surprised, you originally assumed that he was the only child. He gave a shaky sigh and shut his eyes for a moment before returning his gaze on you. "Let me guess, terrible past led him to act like this huh? Heard that like, a thousand times from other toxic men." You resisted the temptation to roll your eyes at him.

You had experience on problematic men trying to guilt-trip you into doing things they want you to do by telling their 'tragic past.' But Vasilios was particularly troublesome, so you were curious on what made him like this. "I am the eighteenth child and only the male in the household."
Wait what? The Only male?

"Guy with daddy issues. Pretty common. Seventeen sisters? Kinda... fishy." You remained silent for Vasilios to continue talking. But he did not, he just stares at you with another new (and unidentifiable) glint in his eyes. Your hands are still in his.

"So uh... do you talk to them?" His eyes became dull and a frown was plastered on his face.

"Change the subject." The drop in pitch scares you the most. "Now."
The sudden shift in atmosphere left you in shock, you couldn't utter a word. The hold on your hands became tighter.

"(Y/n)." Your fight or flight mode was activated. The stress from the male coupled with the fact you are currently two hundred feet off the ground froze your thinking.

"I— uh..."

"One." The hairs on your neck raised.

"Two—"

"H-how's the gift?" You meekly asked. He appears to be satisfied with your response, the grip became looser and his eyes became gentle again.

"It was marvelous. Such a beautiful musical composition and in such pristine condition. I dearly adore it. You have my eternal gratitude, (y/n)." He brought your hands towards his face. His soft lips grazed your knuckles. "A smile does NOT suit him at all. Though, still way better than a frown."

"I gotta dig more dirt on his family."