Jungkook ruffles your hair, messing the most perfect straight hair you've ever done. Your hands angrily shoves him away but he kept laughing while stroking your hair from back to front.

"You're so annoying!" You throw your light bag at him. Using all his power, jungkook spreads his legs apart before catching the light bag perfectly.

Smirking to your annoyed face, "Woah, magic." Jungkook's jokes needs to be taken more seriously since it's so much horrible than his fake surprised face. With light steps jungkook walks alone into your class.

You glare his footsteps with so much hatred. It was supposed to be his day to be stress but with this kind of attachment your having, it will be your day to hate and not him.

Sadly no one is there to comfort your despair for your bad hair. It's all because of that jeon jungkook. You've spend a whole 1 hour trying to make you look very decent and very elegant since it's Friday. It's the day of elegancy in your calendar but there's a person called jungkook missed his notes for today!

"Study hard cutie." You didn't notice jimin, but when his hand softly pats your heated head, your lips couldn't stop stretching into a small smile too.

"You too, park." Jimin laughs at you before waving goodbye and walks faster towards taehyung. Taehyung too waves goodbye towards you and it made everyone stops walking and starts staring again.

What's so different with us having interactions together and them talking comfortably with their older seniors?

"I wish to have seven hot heads smiling at me too." You heard a small girl talking behind your back but it's the same thing over and over again. The people who wants to be with you is the person who wants to suck all your trust from the boys.

It's old news anyways. You care not for them and went to follow jungkook's steps towards your class.

Books are already on top of your desk, pencils are already laid on the right side of your table and your favourite-

"He forgets the most important thing?" You sigh sadly when there's no strawberry milk on your desk. Looking around for the black hair boy and maybe he already left. The girls are not looking out the window too though.

With a sad sigh, you wants to stomp your leg to the floor so hard. Wanting everytime to know you are not happy and you want jungkook to know you are not satisfied with his lack concern for your strawberry milk.

Even if you waited and waited for him to surprise you. To surprise everyone with his cute smile again but unfortunately today is not the day, maybe?

Your eyes never left the hard wooden slide door even for one second, hoping hard but it's everyone but him who slides them open.

At least you have your snacks in your bag, "This little shit." You curse jungkook, your hands rubs until the bottom of your bag. Trying to find two piece of chocolate plus the banana bread he gives you this morning but all of them are GONE!

Throwing your bag to the floor, you're sitting near the wall plus you're far back from front but people's eyes could still catch your anger in a split of seconds.

"What are you looking for? " A voice is heard. Your eyes angrily snap upwards towards the wide smile girl.

"That rabbit boy you all love, just snatch my class snack. Leaving me with nothing! " You shove your bag close to her face and it shooked her a bit.

Pushing your bag down from her face, she continues her main reason why she wants to talk with you. "Yeah about our rabbit man. " Minsoo jumps to the sit in front of you and leaned her hands to hold your cold ones.

"Is he still single? " You rolled your eyes at the same question. She will never gives up this chance even for one day, can't she just stop loving or admiring your friend?

Snatching your hands away from her, you took out your hand sanitizer in your bag. "Don't touch me again. I told you if you do it again, I won't wait for your pleads anymore. " Your hands calmly rubs the gel around your hands and your heart beat slowly slows down calmer than before.

"Sorry. I forgot." Minsoo awkwardly rubs her hands together before whispering under her breath, "Forgot you're a weirdo. "

Minsoo's body flew to the floor when you kick the table hard to her ribs. Every girls in your class scream at the loud crash, looking scared and confuse when you walk around the table.

"What did you say again? " From under the table, you pull out two black gloves before slowly one finger by one finger you went trough the holes.

Minsoo's eyes shakes when she remembers the last time you put on the gloves. "I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking! " She quickly kneeled down your feet, two hands already begging for mercy.

Everyone didn't want to help nor did they want to be on your bad side. It's a nightmare, and it will stay a nightmare for the whole day.

Your lips raise amused at how fast fear could change her attitude. Shows who's the queen and they will know.
But who is the queen anyway?

You're never once qualified yourself as a queen but it's their words. Not yours.

Minsoo almost cry her eyes hard, biting both her lips hard when your covered finger taps her chin lightly.

"Look at me. " Her eyes opened slowly and you could see how red and how terrified the eyes are seen.

"Surprise! " Jungkook happily opens the door, holding a big bag of chocolates and chips while the other hand is holding a packet of brand new strawberry milk.

Lips falls from a happy smile into a concern smile when your lips didn't welcome his arrival.

You sat up straight again and cross your hands together, "I thought you're in your class already. " Your ears heard some girls squeals happily at his sudden appearance but they quiet down again when you kick your desk leg angrily.

"Shut up, won't you? "

"You need to control your anger down, y/n." Jungkook realize your not in your best term since you're wearing gloves.

Setting the gifts down the other students table, jungkook walks fast, going closer to you with a big determination face. He's determine that he could make you change and he will halo you change for better good.

You couldn't get used whenever he does this. Jungkook strongly holds your cheeks in his hands before closing the gaps between you.

"Calm down, baby. " You couldn't breath, you couldn't look into his eyes this close and you can't even think of any sarcasm to throw at him.

You feel numb and you can't do anything whenever his forehead is attach with yours. Hands on the side of your head, while nose gracing each other like a smooth song of romance.

"Calm down. Please? "

___________________

-end chapter-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄