Mornings

Word Count: 212

You both had quite the eventful night and were still in disarray from the events that had occurred. Clothes were scattered across your shared bedrooms floor and his warm hand was placed flatly on your bare stomach. You nuzzled up into his chest and closed your eyes, inhaling in his sweet scent. He smelled like his normal scent mixed with your perfume. You placed a light kiss on his neck before turning around, his arms instinctively wrapped around your mid torso, just under your boobs and he pressed you up against his bare chest. You both were completely naked and just enjoying being in one another's presence. You were slowly beginning to drift off to sleep when you felt his lips press against the back of your neck causing you to startle a bit. He chuckled at you and tightened his grip on you. Everything was absolutely perfect. You loved how the two of you had these wonderful mornings where there was no speaking, just gentle kisses and cuddling. These lazy mornings were what kept you sane throughout all of the long weeks he was away and when he was away all you'd do was count down the seconds until mornings like these could happen again.

Imagineharoldstyles on Tumblr