My Secret Love 06

Start from the beginning

When I got out the school I made my way to the bus stop. I looked around to see if Damen was anywhere but I found my self-disappointed when I didn't find him. I stood in the bus shelter and put my earphones in my ears to block out all the loud chatter that was coming from around me. I was listening to 'Bad Romance' by Lady Gaga when someone tapped my shoulder from behind. I turned earphones still in my ears when I came face to face with a smiling Damen. I soon found my self-smiling too. See what I mean when I said he cheers me up. I turned my ipod off and put in back in my bag and looked up at him, "Hey." "Hi," he greeted back

"Wass up," I asked

"Nothing much, what about you." He moved so could stand next to me.

"Same," I looked in the direction the busses came in time to find our bus stop at a red right. He followed my gaze and I was about to say something but he spoke first, "emm, I was waiting for someone at the school gates and thought I should come and say hi." "Are you not taking the bus then?" he shook his head and spoke again, "but I also had something to ask you." I nodded for him to continue and so he did "Well you see tomorrow night there's a party at a mates and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" I opened my mouth to say something but he held his hand stopping me "I know we hardly know each other but I need a date and I thought you'd be perfect but if you don't want to then I'll understand." At first I was going to say no because I hadn't even been here a week and going to party where I didn't know people scared me but then a party was exactly what I needed to get my mind of the tension that was between Sam and me and also to get Rose and Daniel's relationship out of my mind. "I would love to go," his smile widened if that was even possible "Really!" I nodded as he came towards me and hugged me tightly. He loosened his grip on me just as the bus came to a stop in front of us "Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow. I know where you sit at lunch, so we'll discuss more then." He said as I nodded and got on the bus.

When I got home Sam wasn't in which meant there was no food for me not that Sam ever cooked but he would of ordered something. After I ordered a pizza and had my share of it and left some slices for Sam I moved on to do some homework that was due the next day. Homework took longer than I had expected so by the time I had finished it was 6 o'clock. The rest of the night I watched TV and went on Sam's laptop. I went on facebook to find friends back form home commenting on my page asking me how London was and how things were going. After I replied to all of them I moved on to read my private message, which I knew before I even opened them were from my best friend because they were always more comfortable with sending me private messages consisting of private questions that they didn't want my other 210 friends seeing. I also replied to them even though I had promised long ago that I wouldn't keep in contact with my friends back home because when I left I wanted to leave everything and every one behind me. But I guess it was harder than I thought it would be because a week hadn't even past yet and I was missing them like hell. Sure enough I had made friends here in less than a week it wasn't the same as the ones I made back in Glasgow. I thought and loved them like they were my family.

When I had finished using the Internet I was shocked to see it was 11.20 but the fact that Sam was still not home shocked me even more. I waited for another half hour mostly because I wanted to see for my self that he was okay instead of the voice inside my head telling me he was. Just when I got fed up of waiting and I was about to go to bed my phone started ringing. The number was unknown and for a minute I wasn't going to pick up because that was what I usually did when I got phone calls from unknown numbers but then I decided against it. "Hello," my voice was barely louder than a whisper. "Hey, Nora is that you?" I can't explain how relieved I was to hear Jessica's voice. I hadn't seen or heard form her in the past few days and she couldn't have picked a better time to phone than now. I considered her as family because her being Sam's girlfriend made her pretty close to me. "Yeah, it's me." I replied voice still a whisper. "Oh Good because I was just phoning to let you know that Sam won't be coming home tonight because he'll finish work late and he has to go back early in the morning." Since when did he have a job I asked my self and why didn't he tell me? "What job would that be because he hasn't told me about any job," I said a little pissed of at the fact that my own brother got his girlfriend to phone me instead of phoning me him self. "Nora, his job is not a big deal. He probably just forgot to tell you." She replied nervously, the kind of nervousness that told you the person was lying. Was Jessica lying to me? I wanted to talk to her to make sure if she was telling the truth or not. I wanted to tell her how much the fact that he didn't bother to call him self and also his lack of trust in me hurt. How much his lack of time spent with me made me feel like I had no one in this world but I didn't say that instead I said, "Okay, listen I'm really tired and want to go to bed so thanks for your call, goodnight," and hung up not allowing her to say anything else.