*The Grudge Contest

"Ice chills running through your veins!
Cus these,
Sick thrills seems to numb your pain!
And if,
My heart's kept on your chains
I'll be ,
one step from going insane!"

I sing into the recording microphone. My singing hasn't been as good lately. Neither has my motivation ever since Jeff's incident.
Jeff, My best friend and base guitarist of our group FeverLust, had fallen 12 stories to his death at the Lass'ale. A 15 story luxury hotel building downtown. First Rick, then Matt Now Jeff!? All there's left is me.

We should've listened to Rick when he tried warning us about the dreams he had been having. I mean, we all had nightmares but his seem to bother him the most. He talked about hearing wispers and receiving threats through subliminal messages. Now it was happening to me. What we did was 3 years ago, so This cant be real. Besides, there was no way it could be her.

We finished up.

"Alright leslie, we'll work on it next week." says my manager. We say goodbye and leave out....

I have so many unanswered questions. I have to get some answers. I need to go back to the cabin.

************************************************

I find my self standing once again on the ragged wooden planked floor of the old desolate place; Inside the upstairs room of the redburrow cabin.

"What am I doing back here?" I think to myself. "why did I come here?"

I look down and oddly I see the candles are still there and lit. The elements for the ritual are all there and the pentagram had been newly drawn. This time I'm in the center; but how? We took care of it all, Everything was done. I stand there confused. Am I dreaming?

BOOM!!!.....
Suddenly the window shutters burst open. The old dirty white thin curtains blowing rapidly in the process.The sound of the wind bustling through trees creates a creepy whistling noise. The moon casts a dim light Inside the room onto the floor. A shadow speeds by.

"Why did you do this to me!? a vengeful female voice wispers.

Formidably I stand in place shaking. hair blowing and Arms crossed; trying to warm myself against the strong autumn gusts coming through the window.

"w-what?"..."whose th-there?"...."What do you want from m-me!" I hear creaking from behind me. Then the door to the right of me slams shut!

A bone chilling gush of wind knocks me backwards. I twist my ankle and fall towards the floor. My arm breaks the fall. I look around the dark room from where I land.
Nothing is there, yet I can feel a sinister presence in my vicinity.

"HOW could you make me a SACRAFICE!!?" the female voice screeches at me again.

"I'm s-so sorry!.. I'm so so sorr-!!"

Something begins pulling me through the floor!

"HELP ME!! ...."PLEASE!!!" I scream; nails scratching into the floor wood, trying to get a grip. It was no use.

"NOOOOO!!!" ........... "PLEEEAAA!!!-"