WE FOUND HIM!

Uraka's point of view:

Its been 3 days since the party, not one of us has ever seen Bakugo, Deku, and Todoroki. It is starting to scare me because most of my class found each other after all the portals and yet, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Deku have not been found... 

All might has been looking everywhere for the three and got only one clue. The clue was a piece of a ripped up jacket that had a sharpie marking that said "BAKUGO'S JACKET, NO ONE TOUCH IT!" It had a weird smell to it. 

I showed the jacket to all might once again and I told him to smell it. All might suddenly said "I KNOW WHERE THIS SMELL IS!" All might went back to the satellite room as he tried to detect the smell. Me and Kirishima were there as well, trying to find out until..

"Kirishima, Uraka, come check this out!" Me and Kirishima walked to All Might as he said "Guys, I found out where Bakugo is, and I bet that is where Deku and Todoroki are too!"

My face that was once gloomy, became sunshine and rainbows! I was so happy that they were found because without them, we were not class 1-a. I looked right next to me to see Kirishima jumping and hoping, as he was the same way!

All Might and all the teachers and kids came down to go to the place were they found Bakugo, Deku, and Todoroki.