Are you Okay?

"WE HAVE BEEN WALKING FOR MANY DAYS NOW AND ALL I HAVE SEEN WAS ABOUT 1,000 TREES!" Bakugo said with a temper that was loud enough that the birds all scatter. Its not like he has never done this a lot of times." Todoroki said "Guys, I found a water fountain!" As he stares down the fountain. Bakugo said "What the fuck is this thing even here?"

I looked at the fountain, i had a bad feeling about it, it whispered to me as I stood still. The whispers told me things. As I stood still, I felt wind come out of nowhere. I  felt a gush of wind throwing my soul as if it were a baseball. I felt myself as I was thrown down to the ground, coughing up a small bit of blood before blacking out.

I found myself in this new area, it was black with this light at the end. Chasing after the light as it started to go even dimmer and dimmer until...

"Midoriya?!?!" 

"Are you okay?"

'MIDORIYA?!?!?!"

The light started to a bit darker and darker. Soon it was almosted black untill the voices grew a little to loud they the light opend once again.  Something told me to keep going to the light. I finally reached out to it as if it were almight until...

My eyes opend, so wide that even words could not describe how I felt as my eyes were as bland as coal..

"Oh my gosh, thank lord!" Todoroki said. I felt like I heard so many voices and yet, there were only two. Bakugo looked at me and quickly picked me up. Bakugo said "Fuck you Midoriya." I looked into his eyes as his eyes shimmered. I squinted and I saw as Bakugo had a little bit of water in his eyes. I said "Bakugo, are you okay?" Bakugo said "I'm okay..." I looked into his eyes, that looked right back at me. His eyes were so pure red but his face was bothered and worried. I wonder what worried him?

Todoroki said "So, what happen back behind us?" I said "Well, all I could see was this dim light as I chased after it." "I kept chasing after it and yet, I heard voices that made it brighter but yet, I could not catch it in time..." Bakugo said "What voices...
 I said "Well, all the voices said "MIDORIYA!" 

Todoroki's eyes open, they open so suddenly that his eyes started to become wet.

He looked back at me, forgetting that Bakugo was there. 

I knew that he did not want to tell Bakugo what it was. All Todoroki said was-

"I've been there before....."

Authors Note: WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO EVEN FIND A CITY!!! Also, I drew that picuture only because I could not find a picture that was what I was looking for...     OMG MEH PICTURE IS JUST CRINGE! Anyways, I thought I was going to do this in a later chapter but I needed something special for this chapter so I just added it in.