₃₈

Hazel

The plane ride was long and irritating. I couldn't get comfortable for nothing, but I still was able to sleep but after we got off the plane my back was killing me. I honestly couldn't wait to get to the hotel and relax.

When we arrived at the hotel and got our room I immediately stripped off my clothes and got in hotels bed.

"You really that tired Huh?" Rakim asked sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing up and down my leg.

"Yes, my freaking back hurt. I just wanna sleep." I said gettin under the covers. "Where's Austin?"

Rakim shrugged. "I guess he's in his room.

"Come get in bed and lay with me Rakim." I patted the spot next to me.

"Me and the guys bout to go ride around for a minute." He said.

I mentally rolled my eyes and didn't respond.

"I'll be back later alright?"

"Tell Austin to come in here." I said ignoring him. Rakim knew damn well he ain't have to be no where at 10:00 at night.

"Put some clothes on." He said and got up.

"No, go get Austin." I got out before he walked out the door. I was highly irritated at this point. Rakim knew damn well he didn't need to be no where at 10:00 and we just got here.

There was a knock at the door before Austin came in. "Where Rakim going? We just got here." Austin asked and turned on the tv before he came and laid by me.

"Man I don't know but I don't have time for his bullshit right. I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant or if I'm just really fed up with him." I rolled my eyes.

Austin laughed. "It's you, your ass was just kissing all over him telling him how much you miss him, now you don't wanna be bothered with him. I would hate to be your boyfriend."

"Oh shut up I'm not that bad." I said with my eyes closed. I was thinking about what my mom and dad were going to think about Rakim and hearing there mouth about everything else so I decided to give my mom a call.

"Can you hand me my purse over there, I need to call my mom." I told Austin. Austin rolled his eyes but still handed me my purse. Such a good friend he was.

Once he gave me my purse I fished out my phone and dialed my moms number hoping she'd answer. "Hello?" My mom answered. "Hey mom what are you doing?" I put her on speaker so Austin was able to hear.

"Nothing just got back from the store to pick up a few things for tomorrow with your father. Are you in New York yet sweetie?" I nodded. "Yes mom we just got back." I informed her.

"How long are you staying?" She asked. "I don't know mom. Maybe a week." She signed on the other side of the phone. "You need to stay your raggedy self in New York. I don't know why you moved your butt to California knowing you had school and family over here, but no you want to move with some thug!" She finished. Austin laughed a little before I threw a pillow at him telling him to shut up.

"First of all mom who told you I was dating a thug?" I laughed a little. "I don't find anything funny about this! And London told me about him. Is he coming tomorrow?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes mom he's coming tomorrow with a few others of my friends." I told her. I didn't wanna show up with 5, 6 other people with out giving her the heads up.

"And who are these friends your bringing over?" She questioned. "Well, my friends Austin and a couple of others might come I'm not sure yet but I'm just telling you so you know, and tomorrow I don't want you to give Rakim a hard time."

"Okay I'll be sure not to give your thug a hard time but I don't know about your dad." She singed into the phone. "Give dad the phone then so I can tell him." I rolled my eyes getting annoyed by my mother. "He's sleep. Goodnight Hazel, I'll see you tomorrow." And with that she hung up.

"This old bat just hung up on me!" I laughed along with Austin. "Your mom is funny as hell. Imma like her." He laughed. I shook my head. "Yeah whatever, now get out! I'm going to sleep."

It was 1 o'clock at night when I heard Rakim come in and lay beside me. "Where have you been?" I asked, my voice quite. "I saw a couple of old friends and we chilled, calm down and go to sleep. I know you tired lets just talk about it tomorrow."

Taking his offer, I decided to leave it alone and talk to him about it tomorrow cause I was tired and not to mention my back was hurting like hell.

-
Sorry everyone. I've been sooo busy! But it's not gonna happen again! I know I probably lost a lot of people but that's okay I'll get them back soon.

Comment! And vote!

Do I have any phone users? I'm curious..