The SEAL is released

Start from the beginning

Eddie being at the back had to fight with him. The man just had a knife with him.

Eddie kicked the knife out of his hand and slid it over to Buck who pick it up. The man threw a left hook at Eddie. Eddie blocked it and followed with a jab giving the man an opening to hit him in the gut then to the face. Eddie recovered fast and caught the next punch, he swiftly moved the mans arm behind his back and knocked him down.

Cora threw him cuffs and buck helped him cuff him to a pipe. They texted Hen.

Hen, tell Owen that there is a perpetrator cuffed to a pipe near you.

👨‍🚒👨‍🚒👮‍♀️👨‍🚒👨‍🚒👮‍♀️👨‍🚒👨‍🚒👮‍♀️👨‍🚒👨‍🚒

As they enter the first floor they see the robbers before they could do anything Buck pulled them into a office.

"Buck." Cora and Eddie growl.

"Wait, I can explain. The two men outside the robbers they are or were SEALs. Back when I was in buds they were our trainers."

"Text Athena there names and buck who is who?"

"The black hair guy is Antonio Martino and the blond is James Black." Buck say as he text Athena.

Copmom, the robbers are Lt. Commander James Black and Commander Antonio Martino.

👮‍♀️👨‍🚒👨‍🚒👮‍♀️👨‍🚒👨‍🚒👮‍♀️👨‍🚒👨‍🚒👮‍♀️👨‍🚒

Fireson, NCIS say that they are dangerous. Pops and my chief say to deal with it fast and carefully. Captain Hondo say SWAT is ten out can you wait?

Sorry mom, they are getting angry and are planing to go kill someone to get answers.

Sarge, I'm going to get control of this.

"Ev, you think you can get them to trust you?"

"Yeah, but I'm going to need a gun and take of my gear."

Cora hand him a gun.

"Be careful Lt Commander Buckley." She whisper.

Eddie was skeptic about the situation, but let Buck go.

"Lt. Commander James Black and Commander Antonio Martino. Sirs I'm Lt. Commander Buckley can I ask what are you doing?"

Eddie has a look full of questions.

"I'll explain it later."

Buck and the Seals talk a bit when Martino pulled a gun on Buck. Not thinking for a second Cora tackle Martino while Buck started to fight with Black.

Martino hit Cora in the face causing her to spit blood out. Thinking fast she opened up her ribs hoping Martino will fall for it.  Luck was on her side. Martino took the bait and Cora grab his arm flipping him over and cuff him.

Looking over at Buck she see that he is almost done and that Eddie is getting the rest. She help Buck cuff him as they talk.

"Ev, you need to make the call." He nodded and walked away to make the call.

Cora text Athena.

Sarge, it done we are coming out.

Good job. SWAT just got here.

"Ev, how did it go?"

"Bobby will have the file tomorrow."

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Eddie and the rest just arrive. Hen helping a guy walk, Chimney carry a young girl and Owen have another bad guy. Eddie with a knockout bad guy in a firefighter carry. Cora look at Eddie and smile a bloody smile.

"I hate the rules, but I have to follow them."

Eddie shake his head and they walked out. The crowd see them and start clapping as they hand them over to Hondo.

Buck, Eddie and Cora are on the way to the hospital.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I just want to thank my friend JuniperWoodwell for being my editor