Shot 1

Broken yet beautiful

A girl dressed in yellow kurti and white leggings with a loose air is seen walking towards the college gate. Anyone who sees her will only find her beautiful and calm. But the moment they see her eyes they would have never imagined that it could hold so much power and coldness. It's so dry yet so expressive. Her brown orbs emits only hate which brings a cold shudder down the spine. As we focus more on it the more we will find the hidden pain in it. But who would focus to notice the pain. The moment they experience the coldness they move away deciding to not mess with her.

The whole college is crowded with people roaming in gangs or with their friends. She seems to be the only one who walks alone but with so much authority. No, she's not a professor or principal. She's a student but not the one for anyone to mess or be close with. That's what the whole college thinks about her MS.LADY HITLER ALIAS PRAGYA.

While walking she sees a girl who was walking in front of her fell down getting slipped. She turns to find anyone who could help her to lift her as she has twisted her legs. She's crying in pain and pragya just passed by her without giving a glance to her. The girl though already know this felt bad as somewhere in her heart she expected her to help her. That's when she find someone giving his hands to her to help her up. She gets up and thanks him. She's about to leave but her twisted legs pained a lot. He offered his shoulder for her but she denied. However he find her struggling and took her hands in his and assures her with his eyes. She felt like drowning in his eyes. Those black orbs hold a magic that she felt as if they casted a spell on her. Don't know if it's the situation or its handsome face she felt as if he his her Prince charming. With lots of hesitation she started a conversation while he only focused in helping her walk.
Raima : Hi I'm Raima .. Raima Bose.. Electronics third year.

Guy : Hi I'm .. Abhishek Malhotra Mechanical third year. But I'm new to this college. I've to shift as my father got transferred and there's no one to take care of him other than me.

Rai : oh, what about your mother?

Abhi felt sad the moment he heard about his mother.

Abhi : Woh. Woh. She.. She's no more.

Raima's eyes softened.

Rai : oh. I'm so sorry.

Abhi : It's OK not your fault.

Abhi " to the rest of the world she eloped but for me she's dead"

Abhi : BTW who's that heartless girl who didn't help you when you were crying in pain.

Rai : oh.. She.. Its expected from her. She's Miss. Lady Hitler.

Abhi : what?

Abhi : oh sorry her name is Pragya. But the whole college calls her Lady Hitler. She's that way. She always behaves cold with everyone as if she's some Queen of some country. Will never help anyone nor will speak with politeness.

Abhi : oh.. Have seen boys with attitudes but this is different. Anyways your class is here. Will you be able to mange from here.

Raima nods smiling and he leaves her and walks on His way. She looks dreamily at him. Never for once he looked her face or flirted with her or touched her improper. He handled her like a flower and left like a breeze. Now she understands what is love at first sight. She looks dreamily at him going.

Abhi on his way sees the girl who went away without helping Raima. She enters the class opposite to his. The name board read electrical department third year and its opposite to his. Abhi shook his head and went for his class.

By afternoon he already made a bunch of friends from his class by his nature. He is getting cold drinks for everyone and on his way he hits Pragya by the shoulder by mistake. The drinks spill a bit on her and she gets furious and slaps him hard. Whole college looks at him open mouthed while Abhi gets furious. People over there felt pity on Abhi while Abhi glared pragya.