8(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

The next day, Haeun went to school but she wasn't being herself.

Her uniform was messy, hair not tied and out of place and face all frowny and gloomy.

When she walked inside the classroom, all of her classmates looked at her like they're seeing a zombie.

"Hey! What happened to you?!" Hana asked worriedly when she approached Haeun.

"I have... disposed my love delusions." Haeun said blankly.

"Huh?" Hana blinked at her.

"Wah! Kim Haeun!" Eric laughed as he approached her. "Daebak! I feel like in a wold war Z!"

"Kim Haeun." Someone called her.

Haeun turned around to face that person.

"Can I have a moment with you?" Yuri asked then she walked out the classroom.

Haeun stood up and dragged her feet to follow Yuri.

"What?" Haeun glared.

"I have a favour to ask you." Yuri said.

"What now?"

"This coming summer.. can you keep Sunwoo company?"

"Huh?" Haeun's face lit up a little

She felt like a dozen of confettis popped out of her head.

"I have to go back to my hometown this summer." Yuri explained. "And I don't want Sunwoo to be all alone so can you accompany him for me."

                     (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡

It's lunch time and Haeun's skipping her way to the cafeteria.

"Good news?" Hana asked as Haeun sat infront of her.

Haeun nodded aggressively.

"I will be by Sunwoo's side the whole summer!" Haeun shouted.

"I thought you made up your mind already?" Hana raised her eyebrows but Haeun ignored.

"Finally in high school, my plans are going through!" Haeun beamed.

"Isn't that amazing." Hana said in a mocking way.

"Not really..." Haeun answered. "I've dreamt about it that he will choose me over Yuri. Sunwoo has always been the only one for me and he's the only love for me! Isn't it great?"

"I thought you were going to throw off the falling in love issue?" Hana sighed..

"Don't mind the small things.." Haeun swayed her hand. "Well then, foolish Hana.. It's time to start thinking about our operational plan for me and Sunwoo!"

"Since it's summer vacation.. why not go somewhere?" Hana suggested.

"So it's still a hang-out plan, after all." Haeun frowned. "Hey.. lastly.. I will regain him back during the fireworks display in one fell swoop!"

"Little miss.." Jisung suddenly sat beside Hana. "In that case, you will definitely fail.. in that love plan of yours."

"Since when have you been eavesdropping." Hana looked at Jisung.

"Why?" Haeun asked.

"You don't have.." Jisung looked down then looked at Haeun again dramatically. "....a 'back face'."

"Back face?" Haeun repeated.

"Oh. The gap right?" Hana nodded.

"Gap?" Haeun repeated again.

"Do you have it?" Hana asked.

"No!" Haeun answered. "What do I do?"

"It's simple." Hana said. "Don't contact him even once at all-"

"DON'T WANT TO." Haeun answered quickly.

"What do you mean you don't want to?" Hana crossed her arms. "That's the gap!"

Haeun groaned.

"Listen.. if ever you send him persistent mails, he won't ever come." Hana explained.

"He will think 'I wonder why..' " Jisung imitated.

"He will get curious about you.." Hana continued.

"In that time you're apart.. love will certainly bloom." Jisung said.

"And when he can't keep it anymore, he'll mail you and there he's looking your way." Hana said.

"You sure it will work?" Haeun bit her lips.

Hana and Jisung nodded in sync.

"That's what I did to him." Hana said pointing at Jisung.

"But if I do that..." Haeun pouted. "...then Sunwoo will be alone by himself this whole summer."

Hana banged the table. "Are you fine cleaning after her mess?" Hana glared. "Are you trying to make an appeal to him like that?!"

Haeun shook her head then looked at Jisung.

"Good luck." Jisung smirked.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

When school ended, Haeun walked back home alone.

I don't want to leave Sunwoo all alone...

But...

She looked up from her feet and stopped her track when she found Sunwoo who was taking photos of the sky across the streets.

Sunwoo looked at his phone then the front, founding Haeun's looking at him.

He raised his phone to take pictures of Haeun but suddenly the traffic lights turned green and bunch of cars passed by.

Haeun blinked then smiled.

"BYE BYE! I LOVE YOU! Haeun shouted. "WAIT UNTIL I BECOME A DIFFERENT WOMAN! AFTER THEN,I WILL STOP WITH THE GAP PLAN!"

Then she ran away.