5(ᵔᴥᵔ)

At the end end of the day, Haeun went to the school library where Yuri usually goes.

She looked around and found Yuri sitting at her usual table.

Haeun smirked then walked towards the girl's table.

"Can I sit beside you?" Haeun asked, nicely and innocently.

"Yes." Yuri smiled and nodded.

Eh?

Haeun squinted her eyes at Yuri as she sat beside her.

What are you acting so nice for?

Just because you got a little bit cuter?

"Eh? You stopped wearing your glasses." Haeun beamed, pretend as if she doesn't know. "It looked so good on you, though."

"Is that so?" Yuri smiled.

Haeun nodded. "I'm DEFINITELY sure you look better WITH glasses."

"But, it's fine..." Yuri shake her head while smiling. "I was told by Sunwoo that I looked much better this way."

Haeun looked away then clicked her tongue.

"So it has began..." Jisung said who sat far from Haeun and Yuri along with Hana. "The love battle between the evil heroine and the righteous heroine."

Jisung...

Han Jisung is Hana's boyfriend...

And they share the same braincells

"Actually, this will take three sets of stages." He continued.

He and Hana apparently act like the judges.

"Right now,this descriptions from the inside with the fool Hana will be brought by us."

Haeun smirked as she moved on to her plan b.

She took out a few books from her bag.

"Here it is." Haeun said as she flipped it

"Oh? What could that possibly be?" Jisung asked.

"It looks like she will attack Yuri with childhood photos of her and Sunwoo as childhood friends." Hana explained.

"I see. She is trying to make an appeal with the bonds they both have shared before with those albums." Jisung said.

"How nostalgic, right?" Haeun said, admire the photos from the album making Yuri peeked on the album.

Haeun glanced at Yuri as she secretly smirked, knowing her plan is working.

"Oh this?" Haeun innocently said even though Yuri didn't say anything. "I thought of showing these to you. After all, you don't know ANYTHING at all about Sunwoo, right?"

"Really lecherous." Jisung bit his fist.

"The result of her plans are riding in this moment." Hana said.

"This...picture is cute!" Yuri giggled, making Haeun's smile disappeared.

Haeun slightly groaned then closed the album and throw it in her bag.

Yuri just tilted her head confusedly at her then looked back at her own book.

"As expected of the righteous heroine!" Jisung said. "She shows no weakness. There is zero doubts!"

Plan C, Haeun took out a navy blue jersey from her bag.

"Is that...Sunwoo's jersey?!" Jisung eyes widened.

"It was the jersey she forcefully took off from him." Hana explained. "Just what the evil heroine would do."

"That.." Yuri said.

"Hmm?" Haeun grinned widely at her while hugging Sunwoo's jersey.

"...so you had it all along with you." Yuri beamed.

"Huh?" Haeun's smiled faded again.

"When I came to wash some of his clothes yesterday, I couldn't find where is was." Yuri explained.

Haeun shut her eyes while clenching her fist as felt like an arrow was stabbed on her back.

She's been to his house before??

"Sunwoo is always alone at his home.." Hana said. "The trap Haeun planned to set up... backfired on her."

"T-there was also that time when me and Sunwoo-" Before Haeun could finish her sentences, she looked at the person beside her and saw that Yuri was no more sitting there.

Haeun searched for Yuri as she saw her looking out the window while waving and smiling.

Haeun ran beside her and saw Sunwoo sitting at a bench while waving back at Yuri.

Then she felt a few more arrows stabbed her.

"I'm sorry." Yuri looked at Haeun apologetically. "Since there was something I wanted to check, I let him wait."

"Let him wait?" Haeun asked. "The Sunwoo who's inpatient with cup of ramens?!"

"It's about time we go." Yuri smiled. "Do tell me more next time, okay?"

She bowed then left.

Haeun then felt a dozen of arrows stabbed her.

Hana walked towards Haeun who's dramatically fight for her life.

"It's a defeat for you, right?" Hana smirked as Haeun fell of the floor.