Chapter two

"Hi, Annie what are you doing this weekend? "I asked my sister. "Why are you asking? "She looked at me with her inspecting eyes. "Nothing, just hope you don't have any plans coz i'm coming with the guys over. "I told her. "No, no no no! Don't you dare Dylan. "She shouted. "Why Is  that?the last time I checked you didn't own this house, ""rude, and if you must know my friend is coming over. "She said and walked away.
   "A friend? "I shrugged and went back to my room. "Mom I'm leaving, "I called out as I walked to the front door. "Don't break any bones in your body today Dylan, I hate seeing you hate you know. "She said coming to give me a kiss. "I will try not to mom, and  it's just skating not fighting. "I returned her kiss and walked off.
   The boys and I spent sometime at Colorado cafe to have a bite of our favorite mushroom and pepperoni pizza. Colorado cafe make the best pizza I have ever tasted since I came to England. "Hurry up guys, I don't want to leave another movie unfinished again. "Said Arthur. "So is your siz home today? "Arnold my other buddy asked with a sly smile.
  "Don't even go there buddy, you are so not going to mess up with my sister. "I warned. "Who said I would, I just want us to be..... You know what I mean. "He smiled. "I don't know buddy just stay away from her coz if you hurt her I swear to God I will.... ""Come on man, don't be like that, she is just too hot to be resisted and I don't wanna hurt her coz I.... ""Can you two shush and let us eat this babies? "Arthur cut us off and we all turned to the matter at hand.
   "Hey, Arthur, Arnold, what a pleasant surprise, "mom said as she kissed and hugged the two boys at once. "Hi, Mrs Landon, " they greeted in unison. "Come on now you two, you can call me Becky. "She said. "No thanks mom, Mrs Landon sounds better, come on boys. ""Your mom gets charming and sweeter everyday,"Arnold said. "Is that a  statement or compliment? "I glance at him and he just smiled.
     "You idiot how many...."her mouth closed as Arnold got in after me. "told me what siz? "I smirked. "Don't just get in here like that Dylan, hi Arthur, Arnold. "She smiled at him. "Hi, cutie, "Arnold winked making her blush . "Annie I don't like..." My eyes followed the source of the voice and my breath caught up in my throat and my heart skipped a beat.
    In my sister's dressing room door stood a slim curvy gorgeous creature I have ever set my eyes on. She was dressed in Annie's white short and a blue tank top showing off her flat tummy. Her curly blonde hair flowed around her mid back but that is not the only caught my attention but her eyes, her eyes oh God, she has this sexy hazel eyes hidden under her long eyelashes .she didn't have any make up on, her small lips opened as a pink tongue snaked out to wet her dry lips.
    "Wow, she is hot, who is she? "Arthur whispered in my ear. "I don't know but I will soon, "I whispered back. "So siz r you going to introduce us or should I? "I asked trying to hide the huskiness in my voice. She rolled her eyes but turned to her friend. "Ok, this borind guy you see here is my brother and his friends Arthur and Arnold, "she said pointing each of us respectively and guys "this is my bestie  Kate Ciara Robinson. "She said pointing at the gorgeous. Her name is also adorable.

    I took a step towards her and offered my hand for a shake, hi, I'm Dylan Landon, can I by any chance allowed to call you Cia since you are, you know my sisters bestie? ""Mmmh , she looked at me, her left pinkie finger between her beautiful white teeth, damn! She is as hot as hell. "Sure thing, "she said and walked to sit with Annie on the bed. "I guess we will leave you ladies alone, see you later."I said ushering the boys out.
"What are we watching? "Arthur asked as we entered the watching room. "I was thinking maybe Into the badlands, "I responded as I walked to the movie shelf to choose one. "Cool with me, "Arnold sat down . " someone is falling and is falling hard , ""ha what the hell are you talking about? "I turned to face my idiot if a friend. "Come on Dyl since your eyes came in contact with your sister's hotie of a friend you have driffeded in a world of your own. "He stated as if it was a fact.
I chose to ignore him because what he said was partly true. I had never met a girl who made my heart filled with want, love and care, never before and it's some kind of strange. "Guys, can we join you? "Asked Annie from outside the closed door. Arnold was on his feet within a second and the door was opened. "Come in ladies, "he smiled showing off his pearly teeth. "You guys can sit here I'll sit on the floor, "I said standing from the couch. "No it's okay I am sure we can all fit in, besides Annie has already gotten a sit. "She said pointing where Arnold was. "Oh! Okay then, "I responded and sunk back in the comfort of the couch. She slowly sat down and the moment her tush Hit the couch our legs brushed and I almost jumped.
       I was swallowed  hard, man this is pure torture, how do someone have such an effect on me, not once my life have I ever met someone  like  her, not in my nineteen years of life "in to the badlands! Guys get serious "complained Annie. We all ignored her and continued with the watching. "What the... Annie put it back. "I commanded and she pouted at me, giving me those puppy eyes of hers.
  We all sat back and waited for her to put on the movie again. "Aha! She smiled proudly and put the CD in the DVD. The words slasher appeared on the screen and we all remained quiet. The moment it started Kate jumped and clung onto me. I pulled her close to feel her amazing body against mine before releasing a sigh. "Annie put on something else Cia is not comfortable, "one glance at her best friend and the screen went off.
   She slowly pulled away and murmured a thanks before looking at her wrist watch. "Shit!" Standing from the couch, "sorry guys I have to leave, "she said walking out of the room. I looked at my phone and yeah it's a bit late for her to be out there alone. "Let me  drive you home, "I said following her out. She didn't object just said a quick bye to mom who smiled and told me to get her home safely.
   she gave me her address and kept quiet. "Are you always this quiet? "I asked not able to stand the silence. "Only around people I don't know "she responded. "Oh, and you so happened to let a total stranger take you home? "I asked getting angry at her. "Excuse me, is there something you want coz I'm not the right person. "She turned her back on me and looked outside.
   "Thanks for the ride, and please next time mind your own business and let people live their lives in peace. "She said and banged the door behind her back. The rest of my weekend was a playback of the previous day in my mind. She is now stuck in my mind and it seems I can't get her out of my system. She is pretty, actually prettier than all the girls I have been with. Not that I wanna date her I mean she is my sisters best friend for crying out loud and she is not my type anyway. 

This is the end of my second chapter have fun reading. I'll be updating the next chapter soon..

Enjoy your reading and don't forget to vote.

😘😘😘😘