Chapter 1

Copyright 2014 Floralsunflower © Wattpad

She was a perfect girl. But she moved from state to state and from school to school. Until now. Southtown High school, VA. Her last move until college. She admired the tree across the street because it changed every season, just like she does.
" Better get cozy S. Last move for awhile now." Her dad spoke with a quiet voice. She was always shy. She wore bland clothing, her hair was always up and her makeup was always minimal, so she might have the chance of blending in. But, she was beautiful. She had blonde hair and hazel eyes that looked like coffee on a cold day. She never had a lifetime friend or someone who understood her. But, it was a new year and a new time to transform into someone who she really is. Or someone that she definitely is not.
Day 1, cafeteria:
She sat at a table with a bunch of people, which was odd. But, she blended in. There he was. Ryland Patrick. The most amazing guy that she had ever seen in all of the 14 schools she had ever been too. Like he would ever notice her when she was blending in. Ha. He wouldn't look at her. She wouldn't look at him. They just kept walking.
" HEY!!! I'm Charlie! Are you new?"
" yeah." I said
" Shy huh? Well we can fix that. See, that's my clique over there. The polaroids. They call us that because were vintage I guess.. You should sit with us!!!" She screamed
" I don't think you want someone like me in your group." She Said.
" What's your name? Yes I do!!" Charlie said.
" I'm Sadie." She said.
" Oh my god I love your name!!! Come sit with us."
She was nervous, but that's what she did. The Polaroids were pretty cool. Not lame but not too popular. Charlie was a leader. Sadie wasn't. Charlie wasn't as pretty as Sadie. No one realized Sadie's beauty under all of her 'blending in.' Some how Charlie saw it in her. Charlie had blonde hair the color of snow and blue eyes as blue as the ocean in the Summertime. She had bangs and wore a shirt that said ' I might snap' with a picture of a Polaroid, which was totally relevant. " Everyone! This is Sadie."