Chapter 13

New chapter :3

I dedicated this to my jagiya because she is awesome!

And all of you are wonderful.

Enjoy!

___________________________

‘’Rice and pork belly for table four!” Jaebum shouted from the kitchen as he stuck out his arm for me to take the meal.It was a very busy day in the restaurant and we were all rushing, trying to get our jobs done.I should've been glad for the sudden rush of customers.That meant we would all get generous tips.

‘’I’m sorry, I already told you, we don’t have that.'' I turned my head to the sound of Mark's voice seeing him explain something to a very angry looking customer.
I furrowed my eyebrows, observing the scene in front of me.

‘’If you don’t have it, why does it stand on the menu?’’ The lady pressed further, looking equally annoyed as Mark.

I suppose their little bickering went on for a while before I  noticed.

‘’It’s called marketing.’’ He snapped at the women, waving his hands in the air.I suppressed a laugh at his sassiness as I slowly walked up to them.

“Is there a problem?” I asked politely, standing close to Mark.He jumped at my voice since he was completely unaware of my presence.

‘’Yes, there is a problem!’’The lady raised her voice and I found myself getting quickly annoyed with her attitude too,’’You have food on the menu, but not in the kitchen.And don’t even get me started on this awful service-“

“Maybe we can get you something else?’’ I interrupted her, putting all of my charm into words,”It’ll be on the house” I winked.I felt Mark's gaze boring holes to the side of my face.

‘’W-Well, it certainly wouldn't hurt.'' She said, cheeks flushed in a slight red tint.Mark pinched my arm and I hissed in pain.He didn’t look at me as he wrote down the women’s order messily.I rubbed the sore spot on my arm and bowed, nudging Mark with my elbow so he would do the same.

‘’Bastard.’’ He murmured under his breath, before walking away in the direction of the kitchen.

‘’I heard that!’’ I yelled, eyes crinkling with anusment as he flipped me off behind his back.

This guy is something.

‘’One portion of noddles and a soup!” He shouted through the small opening on the wall.I heard Youngjae cuss as he took the crumpled paper out of Marks hand.I couldn't really blame him for being pissed, after all that was his tenth order of noddles today.

In moments like these, I’m so glad I’m a waiter.

‘’You’re an idiot Jackson.'' Mark spat out as he walked back behind the counter, resting his elbows lazily on the piece of polished wood.
’’You do realize that we’ll get in trouble for giving away a meal free meal?’’He ran a hand through his already messed up hair.

‘’Don’t worry, I’ll take all the blame.''

He blinked at me like I had grown out another head,his brows almost disappearing into his hairline.Then, a flicker of realization flashed through his chocolate orbs.

‘’I know that look Wang, what do you want in return?’’ His voice was heavy with suspicion.

‘’I will say that it was all my fault-‘’

‘’But it was all your fault!” He whined like a three year old before I shushed him.

‘’I’ll take all the blame if you go on a date with me.''