06.|| 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤

EVERY TOWN HAS one. The spooky house that all the kids avoid. Ours was Thornhill, the Blossom family's mansion, with it's very own graveyard. And, trapped within it's walls like some Gothic heroine, was Cheryl Blossom. Still grieving for her beloved brother, Jason. Linked in death even as they were in life.

🔆🔆🔆

WITH A SCREAM from her nightmare of her twin brother Jason, Cheryl shot up from his bed, gasping for every ounce of air she could into her lungs.

"I told you Cheryl." Penelope Blossom spoke from the doorway of the bedroom, "No more sleeping in Jason's bed.

"I...I was working on the eulogy. For Jay-Jay." Cheryl tried to tell her mother.

"Don't bother. You won't be speaking at his memorial." Penelope says as she walks into what used to be her son's bedroom, "God knows what you'd say. Something to humiliate us?" She crumbled the paper up, "No."

🔆🔆🔆

"HEY, ROCKY." FRED walked into his son's bedroom, Archie dripping with sweat as he punched the life out of the punching bag that he had set up, with his niece following behind him.

"Hey."

"You know, I never thought I'd say that I miss you playing guitar, but..." Fred trailed off.

"Ah. Sorry, Dad." Archie continued punching. "Just trying to get back in fighting shape for the field."

"So, this is all for football?" Bryce raised an eyebrow at her cousin, ignoring the ding that her phone sent out, letting her know that she had gotten a text.

"Coach Clayton's about to set the starting line-up, name a new captain." Archie said before turning to his dad, "It's like you said. Football get me a scholarship, which gets me to college, where I can study music Captain's get scholarships."

"You know what else a captain gets? Sleep! I hear you punching that thing one more time and I swear to god I'll push you out of your window!" Bryce glared at her cousin.

🔆🔆🔆

"THIS IS HOW my dad had his Jason Blossom murder board before it was trashed." Kevin spoke as him, Jughead, and Betty sat in the blue and gold.

"Any leads on who did that? Or what they were looking for?" Jughead asked him, his eyes focusing on a photo of Bryce that was hung up, "And why the hell is Bryce on this?"

"Nope. No fingerprints. But they stole a bunch of files, background checks, and all the video and audiotapes of police interviews." Kevin said, turning to Betty. "And Bryce is up there because in the words of my father, she was his best friend. She knew him the best, so maybe she knows who did this too him but is too afraid to admit it just in case that person will go after her."

The door opened and in walked Trev, "Hey Betty."

"Trev, hi!" Betty grinned, standing up from the desk.

"Sorry to interrupt."

"Oh, no. Uh, it's okay. We're just, uh, working on.." Betty trailed off.

"Our murder board." Jughead told him, his voice blunt.

"Well, I just wanted to make sure we're still on for tomorrow?" Trev asked her.

"Absolutely, it's a date." Betty said, "I mean, I'll...I'll see you there. Bye."

"Peace out. See ya."

"Peace out. Bye."

"Going on a date with Trev." Kevin said, turning his head, "Does Mama Cooper know about that?"