"What the fuck are you doing attacking another pack member?!" He asks angrily and I see her flinch over how harsh his tone is.

"She attacked me first, Atticus!" Scarlett lies while Leon and I help Elias up and check if he's okay.

"Well?" Atticus turns to the group of people that have formed outside the study room again.

"Olivia wasn't being violent despite Scarlett bullying her. It was Scarlett who attacked Olivia first, Alpha." A young boy around the age of sixteen answers.

"Thank you, Roy." Atticus nods before turning to Scarlett again.

"H-He's lying!" She yells hysterically but snarls when Emilia chuckles in amusement.

"Roy is right, Alpha. Scarlett has been bullying a lot of younger pack members too." Another boy around my age speaks up.

That causes a lot of pack members to tell Atticus what Scarlett has done to them, both in school and on the territory. I feel my heart ache in sadness when I hear how far she went with some people. How could someone be this crazy and evil? I wonder to myself.

"Atticus please! I'm doing this for us –" She whimpers as she tries to touch him.

"There was and will never be an us!" He yells in frustration and people around us gasp in surprise at his outburst. "I barely talk to you never mind pursuing a relationship with you! Yet you continued to lie to people about us being together or hooking up!"

"Why not?!" She screams in both frustration and rage. "Why her?! What does she have that I don't?! Her own mate rejected her, Atticus! Why would you ever want someone like her?!"

"It's disgusting to see your hatred for mates who have been rejected! Did you also forget that your Alpha is technically rejected too?! How dare you abuse another pack member for what the Moon Goddess intended!" He snarls as he takes an intimidating step towards her. She cowers instantly because of the power and fury he's emitting. "You rejected your own mate just because he was an ordinary pack member and you were greedy for the Luna title! Did you really think I wanted anything to do with you after that?!"

My jaw drops at his words and I'm sure everyone else is just as shocked as I am. Again, the whispering starts back up as people stare at her in disgust. How could she reject her own mate just because of status? I think to myself in horror.

"And how dare you harm my siblings and lock Arcadia up just so she wouldn't be here!" Atticus continues as Scarlett stares at him with a heartbroken look and tears streaming down her cheeks.

My eyes widen further and I look at Elias to see him mirroring my shocked expression. Arcadia had finished her homework early and gone back to the house twenty minutes before this happened. I'm assuming Scarlett must have gotten to her as she was making her way out of the pack house.

"For harming pack members and the Alpha's family I am sentencing you to two months in the pack prison." He snarls as he gestures to the guards to take her away.

"This all your fault, you bitch!" She shrieks before kicking me in the ribs right before the guards grab her.

Atticus grabs me before I lose my balance and I release a pained breath as my ribs ache sharply from the hit. But I feel Jade helping me to heal and I thank her as she eases my pain significantly. I whisper to him that I'm fine and he turns to Scarlett again but this time it looks like he's seconds away from shifting. His entire body is trembling in anger and if I was facing him I'm sure I would see onyx replacing his honey colored irises.

"Scarlett Brown, I banish you from the Bauer Pack!" Atticus roars and everyone's jaws drop yet again, including mine. "You have one hour to pack your shit up and get the fuck off my territory!"