Act three. The hospital.

Challa would groggily awaken to the sounds of "Beep...Beep...Beep". She would groan and turn on her side reaching her hand to the other side of the bed feeling nobody there she would open her eyes being met with the sight of an empty chair and white flowers on her side table she notices the area around her. Suddenly feeling the same adrenaline she felt earlier. She sits straight up. Immediately regretting though as she feels a surge of pain cover her abdomen. she lets out a sort of loud whimper as she drops back down. She looks around the room shaking a bit as she slams the nurse call bell. A woman in a white clean nurse uniform walks in holding a clip board she would look down at her quietly giving her a gentle smile.   

"How do you feel ma'-" 

Challa cuts her off. 

"Where's my baby and where is my husband.." 

Challa asks staring at her as the nurse does avoid eye contact she turns on her heel walking out and medic and the gang walk in. Ms pauling would give Challa a pitiful look as medic clears his throat 

"Hallo Miss..I take it you wish to know what happened to your family?" 

Challa would nod fast as medic takes a deep breath and speaks again. 

"I see Vhell..Cap- I mean josh he..He didn't survive the crash and died on first impact." 

Challa feels warm tears form in her eyes stinging her left eye thats covered with a patch she would nod quietly softly tensing up holding in emotion to keep composed she speaks 

"And my daughter..?" 

Medic would nod silently and gesture him to follow her. The two stand up and begin to walk challa pulling her IV Pole with her as they walk toward the nursery. She would stand outside it seeing all the healthy babies she would see one thats covered though. Inside is a beautiful little girl with big green eyes that could melt your heart and the tiniest and pure little hands and soft freckles coating her tiny face. She is gorgeous and that's all challa can think of for a moment but,She notices the doctors around the baby. Challa would turn her head to the group who all have there heads pointed down besides medic. Challa would ask 

"W..What's wrong..?" she asks concerned as medic replies. 

"She didn't make it..Were sorry for your losses.." Medic comments as everyone looks down and away. 

Challa feels something sort of, snap inside her as she does stare blankly for a second before softly laughing.  

"h..hehe..Good joke you guys..She has to be alive..look at her..she's still breathing. she looks sick but..but she's okay she will be off support in a few months.." 

Challa comments staring at the infants chest as the doctors around the baby start to unhook her from the machines seeing them she looks confused she starts to seem worried as she starts to put her hands to the nurseries glass window seeing them start to wrap the baby in white clothes and blankets she starts to panic.  

"Wait..Wait what are they doing?? There gonna suffocate her if they wrap over her face what are they doing to my baby.." she says clearly distressed. 

She sees them place her into a cardboard box taking her off to the crematory's she grabs her pole chasing after the mortician holding the box with her daughter she shouts. 

"What are you doing with my kid?? you cant do that! shes still alive you cant do this!" She shouts as she sees guards start approaching her she charges through the staff only doors chasing the man that holds the box with her baby she shouts out screaming. 

"YOU CAN"T DO THIS! SHE'S ALIVE GOD DAMN IT PUT MY BABY DOWN" She shouts out at him as she sees the crematory doors she suddenly clicks on what he's trying to do. she rips out the IV lines in her wrists clenching her fist as bright red heated blood runs down her hand and grows cold on her pale skin she runs at him as the guards chase her into the crematory as she shouts  

"THEY'RE GONNA KILL MY BA-..b..y" her voice slows. 

she feels a needle be pulled from her side she looks shocked and horrified as she stares at the nurse who jabbed her and back at the mortician  who slides her baby into the crematory. Tears fill her eyes as she watches her baby slowly start to burn inside the box as they drag her away the last she sees of her little one is her little hand sticking out from the box lit on fire.