By this time, Willow was a bit tipsy and would lose her balance here and there.

If Nate could see her like this right now, he would be red like a strawberry.

Nate is Willow's boyfriend and he is currently away on a family vacation for the time being. I assume he probably has no idea that Willow is here having the time of her life.

"Ta-da!" Hannah cheers as she walks out of the closet with three dresses in her hands.

The dresses were quite short and provocative. They were also very glittery and shiny under the lights. I could already feel the itch.

"These are the dresses?" I question, obviously not digging them at all.

Hannah nods in excitement. "Yup! I thought maybe we should be a little daring for my birthday."

"Yes! Daring is my middle name!" Willow screams as she snatches the green one from Hannah's hand.

We watch as she strips down right in front of us without a care in the world. Willow is the wild child out of us three.

Hannah gives me a devious smile, her eyebrows wiggling in mischief.

"Your turn~" She coos in a melodic tone.

"Alright, fine! Just because it's your birthday." I finally gave in and took the red one from her.

Willow struggled putting her dress on and with one aggressive tug, the left strap snapped.

Hannah's eyes widened and I just merely shook my head.

However, Willow didn't seem to notice as she picks up the bottle of champagne she had left on the ground to take a sip from it.

"Come on, ladies! You're both too slow!" She screams at us.

"Why did I ever agreed to Willow's idea of alcohol?" Hannah face palms in regret.

I made a popping sound with my lips as I walked into the bathroom.

Holding up the skimpy red dress with one hand, I couldn't help but cringe a little.

There was a knock on the door and in came Hannah's voice. "Haze, hurry! They're starting in a few seconds."

"Coming!" I quickly stripped out of my jeans and shirt.

Should I take off my bra? Mmm, yes. It would look weird with my bra on since the dress was backless.

After the three of us were dressed, Hannah dragged us back out to the ballroom.

We made it just in time for the MC to announce Hannah's arrival.

"Hey hey hey! Give a round of applause for the birthday girl!" He gestured to her.

The DJ turned down the music and everyone made way as Hannah walked to the stage.

People were clapping and whistling at her.

Willow and I stayed behind and cheered her on.

Hannah grabbed the mic from the MC and said, "Thank you everyone for coming to my birthday bash! It wouldn't have been possible without yalls!"

Everyone clapped once more.

"Now let's dance!" Hannah screamed into the mic as the DJ turned up the music.

The birthday song remix came on and Hannah waved at us to go up on stage with her.

Willow and I held hands as we ran to her, laughing.

The three of us danced wildly, enjoying one another's presence and celebrating Hannah's 20th birthday.

I decided to let loose and just have fun. Who cares if I'm almost 21 and haven't found my mate yet? When Hannah found hers at the age of 18, my mom was on my back for weeks.