The truth

'Starscream pov.'

I knew I shouldn't have left. I should have stayed, if I had I wouldn't be dying right know slowly freezing and losing energon at an alarming rate. I give another wheez and curl tighter in the snow of the Arctic tundra. I knew when I returned that he, Megatron, would not love me, and that Soundwave hated me with a passion but I didn't think they would fall in love. I had been heartbroken and while everyone else was celebrating and I hiding, Shockwave attacked me and threw me through a ground bridge to this horrible place. I feel devastation rip through me again and don't even hope that someone would look for me. The only ones that care, Knockout and Airachnid are off celebrating with Breakdown. At least my siblings could find love, and I can die knowing they're safe. I shiver and whisper.

"Why don't they love me?" I hear footsteps and shouting, maybe human explorer's. Suddenly there's a bright light and two cybertronian forms are kneeling beside me. 'It can't be them' I think shocked but I'm proved wrong when I see both my beloved's faceplates, well one technically, filled with despair. Megatron picks me up and rushes to the ground bridge with soundwave beside him, then the world goes dark

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

'Megatron pov.'

Me and Soundwave don't feel the need to celebrate with the others so we stay in my office drinking mid-grade energon as to keep from over-charging. We always discuss one thing during private time:Starscream. Just thinking about both him and Soundwave in my berth makes me growl in delight. Suddenly a small alarm goes off warning me of an unauthorized ground bridge and showing it's location 'hm that's strange, why the Arctic?' I look to Soundwave silently agreeing to see if some idiot sent them self there accidentally. We arrive in the main hall and go through to see large footprints and drag marks. I call out and follow the tracks seeing a crumpled form. Panic fills me as I see seeker wings and me and Soundwave are at Starscream's side checking him over. I scoop him up and we rush toward the ground bridge. We run to the medbay to see a panicking Airachnid and Knockout who faint at the sight of their injured brother. Breakdown instantly starts to work while me and Soundwave try to wake up the dramatic duo, praying (surprisingly) to Primus that our love is alright.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

'Soundwave pov.'

I sit waiting for Starscream to open his gorgeous optics so I can rest like my lover Megatron, who had to be put to sleep by Knockout. Airachnid clears her throat then and says quietly.

"If you truly love my brother take your mask off and tell me while looking in my eye." I'm shocked by her request but slowly comply. Once I'm done she smiles and kisses his forehead, then walks away silently. I take my position watching my beloved's once more and start to doze off.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

This is a work in progress and haters will be eaten by Predaking (tugs chain) heel boy stop!!!!!!