" chapter -4 Saviour of ragini"

Hey guys!
Wecome back guys!
I hope you will like my this chapter and specially ragalak moments!
So, let's get started!
___________________________________________

Trio sat on the car and they heard the voice... Screaming that don't kill me! They were sure that it was ragini!
They went there swara runs towards ragini and gives her sympathy but laksh and sanskaar was in impathy.. They beat the goons and went towards ragini..

" Ragini are you ok? Open your eyes ragini! Ragini! Open your eyes please! Dammit!
Says swara

" Let's take her to hospital and call all house members there only!
Says laksh they reaches hospital and call all members and all reaches they sees ragini condition all started crying she was in very bad condition... Doctor take ragini to opretion theater.. Soon doctor comes and all rushes to him.

" Doctor how is she? Is she fine? Please tell?
Says all

" She is not fine at all. Due to necessary bleeding she needs donation of blood in time.. Otherwise she will die! Sorry!
Says doctor.

" What to do now? Laksh should we call janaki here I am sure her blood will match with hers..
Says ap

"No ma! Janaki ma will surely be very sad and blame swara for all this.. And I can't see this!
Says sanskaar while swara looks at sanskaar lovingly..

" Maa! I think so, we should go to blood bank there will be ragini bloods sign too because she always go there and donate some blood to them so, that the people who are needed canbe safe! I think we should go there!
Says laksh while everyone was surprised that how can be someone can be so pure... They went there and they get raginis blood there while doctor takes blood and donates her blood her own blood which she has given to blood bank for help ones...

" She is out of danger now and now you can meet her in next fifteen minutes she will be awake...
Says doctor she was awake now! All went to meet her.. Ragini was looking very weak she was not able to speak even!
" Swara serve her food and make her feed the food she will be not able to eat!
Says ap

" Ragini beta! When did you know that someone has kidnapped you and do you know what happened ?
Says ap

" Ma! I was awake at midnight as it is my habbit of waking at midnight! But I noticed that I was not in my room! Then I heard some voice there!
Says ragini

" Can you tell what they were saying?
Says laksh

Flashback

Ragini waked up at night then suddenly she noticed she was not in her room she heared laughing voice s..

" Our sir will be very happy and they will give us price! And you know what the price is one crore rupees! He is from maheshwari mansion I don't why he wanted to kidnap her jethani!
Says goon 1

" What? Jethani I mean what is their meaning And what they are saying? And why the hell they have kidnapped me?
Thinks ragini

" I know his name his name is adarsh big brother of maheshwari mansion. You know because of that property he made us ragini kidnapped! And you know he manipulated ragini and laksh with their temper recording and these stupid couples belive them!
Says goon 2 ragini was inn utter shocked she recorded that and decided to show it to everyone... Soon goon 1 comes out of room and sees ragini who was acting sleeping .... He goes to washroom .. And ragini wakes up and was in utter shock till now!