"So where is Paisley?"

"She went to Kee mother house and I came here, we only had enough for one person to come and I would've rather me travel this late than her."

"Hold on." I shook my head walking into Kee room. "Keohn."

"What?"

"What's your mother number?"

"Grab my phone." He pointed to his phone that was on the charger.

Doing as he said I entered the password then went to his contacts to call her, she didn't answer so I called again making her answer on the third ring as if she was sleep.

"Keohn, everything okay?"

"This Spencer, I'm sorry to wake you but is my sister over there?"

"Yeah, she tucked in the bed and sleep."

"I'll be over there tomorrow to get her, can you make sure that lady don't come near her?"

"I'll do my best Spencer but you know how your mother is, she will report them kidnapped if you don't do the right steps to get them."

"I know." I shook my head. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"What she do?" Kee asked.

"She beat them with a broom then told them some hurtful ass shit then the bitch tried to hit Pai with some metal shit and when Carter took it out her hand the bitch played victim and called the cops."

"That lady, man it ain't even words to say what's wrong with her."

"She need professional help."

"But what you gon do Spence? Like no offense you don't have no apartment right now, you going to school, they got school and mad other shit. How you gon handle that?"

"I don't know but I can't let them stay with her, imagine if I didn't get out that shit. I'm just glad neither one of them have kids, then they really would've known."

"But Spence, you really think you bout to get custody of them without no where to live? That's-"

"Esme is getting rid of her apartment, it's a three bedroom apartment. Kreed would just have to sleep with me but that's perfect."

"Your name on this lease so that's-"

"Not going to happen." I shook my head.

"So how about Carter take Kreed room, Pai take Face room, Kreed sleep in here?"

"And me?"

"Spencer, we could sleep in the same bed." He chuckled. "And if that bother you then we can alternate on the couch."

"Whew chile, this house bout to be crowded." I shook my head. "What about when Face wake up?"

"You think Yana gon let that boy move back? She making him move back home." He said making me laugh. "Plus Esme been asking for his stuff so I guess I'll finally give it to her."

"Wow, we're grown." I chuckled. "We really adults now, whew chile."

"Aight now get out, I'm tired." He spoke making me roll my eyes.

I went back out to see Carter staring at the t.v. "Where's your phone?"

"She been took our phones like two weeks ago when we went to dinner with y'all."

"Alright so look, I'm going to try to get custody of y'all but that mean telling people what y'all been going through. Y'all will have to move and change schools."