2(*^ω^*)

"Right? Can't you feel that it's the 'Truth of Love'?" Haeun daydreamed in front of friend, Hana while they were eating at the cafeteria.

"Then, why don't you confess already?" Hana asked while keeping a straight face.

Ah! This is Hana, my friend plus the supporting role of this story..

"Hmm?" Haeun tilted her head at her friend.

"I don't know any about that 'Truth of Love', but of you're that confident, why not confess and go out with him already?" Hana repeated.

"What a fool you are, Hana." Haeun snickered. "In reverse, it's in the inside."

"Hmm?" Hana titled her head confusedly at her friend.

"You really don't get it, huh?" Haeun sighed. "That very theory of mine. Until the main character recognises the 'Truth of Love'.. the heroine must not sway. That's the righteous way."

"If you keep saying that, he'll become someone else's and you'll regret it." Hana said then calmly ate her foods. "I won't have any say in it."

"Oh? Oh,really now? Getting curious?" Haeun playing around then suddenly a loud bang echoed the cafeteria.

Both of them turned their attention to the sound as well as other students.

"Jo Yuri shi..we are sorry.." One of the guys said.

Shirt untucked, punk hairstyle and styled like a punk.

They purposely pushed Jo Yuri's bowl of noodles off the table which caught everyone's attention.

"Isn't that glasses girl from our class?" Hana questioned. "When those guys were about to take a smoke, they bumped into her."

"No way!" Haeun gasped.

"We're sorry." One of them said, picking up the noodles that spilled on the floor and putting it in the bowl. "Hurry up and eat it!"

"JO YURI! JO YURI! HEY!" They chanted.

No one at the cafeteria supported them but also none of them brave enough to confront them.

Haeun gritted her teeth then banged her table as she stood from her seat.

"Stop it, you guys..." She shouted.

More like whisper-shout (ASMR mode).

"If you're gonna shout, let your voice out." Hana shake her head.

Haeun sighed then sat back down since she didn't have the courage to confront the two guys.

The two guys kept on chanting while Yuri just kept her head down.

"How ridiculous." Someone said.

The two guys had stopped then looked at the person.

Haeun and Yuri also looked at the person.

It was Sunwoo.

He just stood there holding his tray.

"What did you say?" One of the guys glared at him.

Sunwoo just walked towards the table and sat infront of Yuri.

" 'You piece of sh*t. Are you brats? Stupid.' I said." Sunwoo repeated.

"You bastard!" They raised their fists to punch Sunwoo.

Before they can even do that, the discipline teacher held them back.

"This is problematic." The teacher said. "I want...a peaceful mood in here."

"Understood." The guys shuttered.

The teacher let them go then they ran away.

"Did you see that?" Haeun jumped while looking at sunwoo adoringly. "My Sunwoo's coolness?"

"The one who saved the day was the discipline teacher!" Hana snapped but Haeun didn't listen.

"In the pass, he could never leave those 'boring girls' alone when their in trouble!" Haeun said, admirably then sat. "He's really overflowing with kindness,right?"

"I really don't get where you're going in this conversation." Hana sighed.

"Want some?" Sunwoo offered a prawn to Yuri.

"Don't talk to someone like m-"

"I'll give you these vegetables. I don't like them." Sunwoo cut her by putting all the vegetables on her tray.

"No."

"Ah! But I won't share this meat, okay." Sunwoo blocked his meat with his hand.

"That's not it." Yuri said softly.

Sunwoo gave Yuri a questioning face.

"If you're with me, I'll ruin your reputation." Yuri warned while looking down.

"How stupid." Sunwoo said.

"Hmm?" Yuri raised her head to look at him.

"I don't care about how people perceive you."

Yuri just stared at Sunwoo who's munching his food.

"Don't they have a great mood over there?" Hana said to Haeun. "Are you fine with that?"

Haeun turned around to look at Sunwoo and Yuri.

"Hmm? Is it fine?" Haeun asked while rubbing her chin.

"There she goes again." Hana sighed.

"In understandable terms..the girl is playing a side character, right?" Haeun asked then looked at Hana. "BUT! The heroine won't ever lose!"

She stood again. "In the end...The one who will prevail...IS ME!" Haeun said confidently then winked at Hana.